WC:CD Screenshot Dump

Bwahahah LMAO ! One would only hope right? It's probably sittin in the hanger of the Victory bwahaha

That seems logical to me. I mean what purpose would the Kilrathi have for keeping it? It was beaten up, couldn't even fly straight anymore, God only knows how many systems were still functional.

Plus the Kilrathi had at least one fighter that was superior to the Excalibur.

Since Eder sent me the bsp.dll (Which could be found nowhere) I want you guys to know... That I've been able to find out how to implement the collision trees so that I may finally be able to move on with implementing Capships. I'm took me a little while today to figure them out....but once I did the results were pretty right on....Of coarse there's tinkering around todo but...It's definitely...

A Milestone to be able to do this for the project...

God, that Dralthi IX is sexy. Seriously, it's the coolest Wing Commander ship ever.

Good work with the other models too, they fit the Arena setting perfectly. The guns' textures don't always seem to 'fit' their host ship, though, I can't really put my finger on why.

God, that Dralthi IX is sexy. Seriously, it's the coolest Wing Commander ship ever.

Good work with the other models too, they fit the Arena setting perfectly. The guns' textures don't always seem to 'fit' their host ship, though, I can't really put my finger on why.

Its definitely an awesome ship... but the coolest? Come on man! The Jrathek always holds a special place in my heart.

No offense Jason! Love you work :p

Ah, yes, the Jrathek is definitely up there, back when i first flew it in Academy I always though it felt, and looked like a luxury car in space.

Still, there's just something I love about the Strikers 'dangerous' appearance. :p

What's pretty cool is that in the game engine....The Dralthi Stats aren't exactly super fighter stats, but the Mass Driver/Laser Loadout really can tear it up. It's one of the more exciting ships to fly.

What's pretty cool is that in the game engine....The Dralthi Stats aren't exactly super fighter stats, but the Mass Driver/Laser Loadout really can tear it up. It's one of the more exciting ships to fly.

Hey Jason, I was thinking... you have two different versions of the Excal flying around, have you thought of maybe undoing an injustice? I am of course referring to putting the Reaper guns back where they belong and getting rid of that damn ion cannon. At least on maybe the older variant?

Hey Jason, I was thinking... you have two different versions of the Excal flying around, have you thought of maybe undoing an injustice? I am of course referring to putting the Reaper guns back where they belong and getting rid of that damn ion cannon. At least on maybe the older variant?

Here's the Gun armament for the Wyvern (Updated Excalibur)

4x Tachyon (Retains the original Tachyons, although a lil faster refire rate)
2x Chain Ion MK II (A lil faster Refire rate....packs a lil more of a punch)

When I do the models I test them out... for almost what seems like hours. Just so that I can get it to exactly where I want it...What's great about this gun set up is it packs a punch and your also able to plug away at shields while you wait for the Tachs to refire. (This is essential for battling Devil Rays and Puffers or any other heavier fighters for that matter...etc..) believe me.

The original Excalibur I've armed as follows.....

4x Meson (Less damage than the Ion, but an all around pretty reliable gun)
2x Ion (a Slightly faster refire, but the damage has been increased)

To be honest by just increased the damage by like 10 points and the refire a little bit, Also I changed the sound...(It sounds pretty powerful)...The Ion is definitely back to kickin some A$$. You'll be happy with it.

The original Excalibur I've armed as follows.....

4x Meson (Less damage than the Ion, but an all around pretty reliable gun)
2x Ion (a Slightly faster refire, but the damage has been increased)

To be honest by just increased the damage by like 10 points and the refire a little bit, Also I changed the sound...(It sounds pretty powerful)...The Ion is definitely back to kickin some A$$. You'll be happy with it.

4 Mesons, theres an odd mix, if I may ask, what made you go with the meson blasters?

Ehh just somethin different.....It seemed that the Meson was brought back during Arena times... because we didn't see it in Prophecy or Secret Ops. I just thought I'd bring it back. So no real reason just thought it would be a lil different...I got rid of the Cloud and the Pulse Particle...and they got replaced with the Meson and the Stormfire MK II

On the Excalibur, Changing it up from the Tachs to Meson....I just did....It actually performs just as well...so it's not a huge change.

Ehh just somethin different.....It seemed that the Meson was brought back during Arena times... because we didn't see it in Prophecy or Secret Ops. I just thought I'd bring it back. So no real reason just thought it would be a lil different...I got rid of the Cloud and the Pulse Particle...and they got replaced with the Meson and the Stormfire MK II

On the Excalibur, Changing it up from the Tachs to Meson....I just did....It actually performs just as well...so it's not a huge change.

I know, we lost a lot of my favs in prophecy. Meson guns, light plasma cannon, Reaper gun (god help us), Photon gun, and even the NEUTRON GUN!

I've added the Neutron, light plasma, and Meson....but sorry no photon or reaper

I loved the wc1/2 neutrons but wc3/4 it sucked. I am glad you brought back the meson blaster. The light plasma kicked ass even though it was a major drainer. So I can't wait to see all that in action.

I brought back a lighter Plasma cannon and main reason being is that...The newer Plasma Cannon on the Devastator seemed to be the same thing off the Cerberus...Just in a smaller version. Packing the same big punch and the extremely long reload time.

Well I made the Plasma cannon that is mounted on the Devastator,Longbow, Vaktoth, and Paktahn have less damage and a faster refire rate...and here's the reason why.

I wanted more than just the Devastator to have a Plasma Cannon (Something to punch through capship shields etc..). And not the 1 shot kill fighter but...the same slower speed, slower refire rate, but high damage gun..Similar to what we see in Privateer. Here's actually the stats on the WCCD Plasma which pretty much is a light plasma. (The Cerberus is it's own gun seperate gun file so this doesn't effect that gun "Turreted Plasma Cannon").

Speed: 2000
Range: 5600
Refire Delay (Ms): 600
Energy: 100
Damage: 160

Tell me what ya think. :)

Sounds good to me... but what is the Dev armed with? Please tell me you didnt equip it with nothing more then a single tach and plasma gun.

Back