WC 2 Special Ops 1

I can usually handle the Ralari mission within two tries . .that's not to say it isn't hard . . or that I come back intact at all, but I usually beat it.

The hardest mission for me was the "destroy the Ralatha with Jazz" mission in WC2. Jazz always runs away after like a minute and I have to fight off 4 Jakehis and destroy the Ralatha in a sabre with no wingman and then have to destroy three grikath upon returning to the Concordia. I actually beat it the 2nd time around but my comm system was destoyed so I coudn't land.

Send Jazz back home before he gets blown away, he will be orbiting the Concordia with a fully repaired craft, ready to help you out, IIRC.

C-ya

Sylvester said:
The hardest mission for me was the "destroy the Ralatha with Jazz" mission in WC2. Jazz always runs away after like a minute and I have to fight off 4 Jakehis and destroy the Ralatha in a sabre with no wingman and then have to destroy three grikath upon returning to the Concordia. I actually beat it the 2nd time around but my comm system was destoyed so I coudn't land.

Yeah, this mission gave me much trouble the first time around also. My biggest problem was that my target track usually was destroyed after I fought off the Imperial Guard Jalkehi, so I couldn't launch torpedoes.

Once the Ralatha is destroyed, the Grikath aren't a problem because (at least for me) they would blow up a minute or two after first encounter. But I suppose the "send Jazz home so he can assist back at the carrier" is a good idea too.

Back