WC 1 Sound?

Is there a different .cfg filename for the Secret Missions 2 installer? I'm running into the same problem installing SM2.

I'm also getting a memory allocation error for the file intro1.dat. The game crashes after the introduction screen and before the copy protection. Has anybody else had this problem? I was never able to play Secret Missions 2 even though I had it I could never get it to work over all these years.

John Goodroe

Okay, I got past that problem but now whenever I try to go to the briefing room the game just freezes in dosbox. The sound still doesn't work. I realize I'm asking alot of you guys but I just wanted to see if anyone is having the same problem. I would love to finally play sm2.

If you're going to post a whole bunch of messages in the span of an hour without any replies between them, go to Edit and append your new material to your previous post. When you fix a problem, you should also post how you fixed that problem so the next person looking for a solution doesn't have to go through this all again.

What's in your crusade.cfg? Try "v a904 z" The briefing room lockup is probably connected to your broken sound.

Back