WC 1 Question

Originally posted by LeHah
Why don't we impliment them in our military if they're so indestructable. :D
Look at it this way: If you put a bullet through that wonderful plasma monitor that someone suggested earlier, it dies. A chalkboard merely suffers a hole, and can still function perfectly.

The trick to being a successful smartass is to be correct when you quip.

Originally posted by Frosty
I should think the ease of use and complete dependability of a chalk board or dry-erase board would be exceedingly preferable to a computerized method which will invariably cost more and can wear down, crash, or be destroyed by enemy fire.

If they work fine now, there's no reason they shouldn't in the future, and there's absolutely no call to replace them ever with some radical 'hi tech' solution so much more prone to the entropy of combat.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Otherwise you wind up with a lot of New Coke and Mustang IIs.

Umm, not to mention chalkboards R pretty cheap: Even the military wouldn't have to pay any more than a couple hundred $$ for one! :D

The trick to being a successful smartass is to be correct when you quip.
Take Frosty's advice, LeHah... you're dealing with an expert on this domain...

Not to mention an X page (where X is a huge number) conversation on kittens vs. bunny rabbits (thanks Zor Prime, IIRC :) ) as well as a 50 page conversation... well... I don't think that throwing each other insults from WC games, with a pinch of Monkey Island and lots $tormin style, qualifies as "conversation"... :D

Actually the Kittens vs. Bunny Rabbits thread was only about 15 pages long.

I should know. I saved it. :D

I seem to recall a 500+ post thread about the Nephilim and their intent. I can't even remember the guy who started it.

Originally posted by mpanty
you're dealing with an expert on this domain...
That's surprisingly close to my own personal opinion, though I highly doubt you meant it the same way I do.

Originally posted by Supdon3
Not to mention the much lamented Supdon Brigade. :sigh:
Eh! :) I remember that! Infamous series of posts where you tried to take credit for my actions of repelling the Kilrathi attack on the planet... :D
That's surprisingly close to my own personal opinion, though I highly doubt you meant it the same way I do.
In this case, I think I did... you're proud of it, aren't you?

Back