Warning: Controversial Issue! You have been warned...

Originally posted by Penguin

You like to think you're the real life Maniac - have you ever thought of getting married?

Yes, I certainly have! I currently have a fiance and our wedding is a little more than two years away!

Yeah, she's the only woman who could tame my otherwise Maniac-esque ways. Hoorah :cool:

I'm currently in Alaska with the Air Force and she moved to Florida. I have a ton of "ifs," in my future but the only thing I'm sure of is that I'll be back in Massachusetts in two years. She'd come back up too and we'll get married.

Unfortunately, we started going out in high school and she's extremely impatient. We've been together almost three years and she wants to get married yesterday. She refuses to wait until I finish college :rolleyes:

Anyway, I promised her in two years, definitely.

Oh yeah. It took a while but we finally agreed on two years (when I go back home).

Now she's all giddy with anticipation. She's all like "I finally have a date set for our wedding," and "you finally made a definite plan for us!"

... so now I get married October 23 2004 :cool:

My condolenc... err congratulations. ;)

BTW: Maniac's marriages lasted 3 years respectively 22 days. Sure you want to be the real life Maniac? :p

Heh heh heh! Just because I'm tied to one woman doesn't mean I can't still be reckless and lead a charmed life, Mekt :cool:

Up here in Alaska, we have all the modern conveniences of the "lower 48," (I know it should be 49 but Hawaii isn't part of the mainland, sooo). The only major difference is that the land is still, for the most part, unsettled, due greatly to the fact that tundra and mountainous regions are impossible to make comfortable for modern living.

Wild animals walk through the streets (nothing like seeing a caribou from a window in a mall) and in order to get to the other major cities, you have to fly by small aircraft. It's novel... but I miss the city livin' of Boston :D

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Heh heh heh! Just because I'm tied to one woman doesn't mean I can't still be reckless and lead a charmed life, Mekt :cool:

Up here in Alaska, we have all the modern conveniences of the "lower 48," (I know it should be 49 but Hawaii isn't part of the mainland, sooo).

I'm in Hawaii :(

Originally posted by Col.Dom
That's right cuz I'm THE MANIAC!!

Ha Cha-cha-cha-chaaa :cool:
You know, if I was in the air force and someone told me I was the real life Maniac I'd take it as an insult. :p

Back