Uniforms

In the interests of efficacy, you wouldn't want too many medals on! They'd get in the way in an emergency situation.

But they look mighty fine on a dress uniform!

I've never understood (I think 90% of my posts start with these three words) the expression "Medals for the drawer"

You kill 75 guys to rescue a bleeding nun from an burning orphanage in the middle of a napalm air raid, and when You get home with Your DSC, You put it in the desk drawer next to Your Papermates?!

They're just uncomfortable to wear <G> You don't want to be stuck in a muddy foxhole and have to worry about keeping your Medal of Honor from getting dirty <G>

they should have those black silhouette stencils for the combat Fatigues...

"See that? That's a Silver Star ;)"

Well, they have ribbons which signify medals -- but you're only allowed to wear so many at a time...

But You can't wear ribbons on Your dirt shirt... I'm talking the same kind of black stencil they have for rank insignia on things like pilot's uniforms and standard grunt mudbath clothing... Oh, and it was a joke :)

Eeh, heavens I hope not...

I meant Bill Forstchen, for putting the idea of stencils in :) But perhaps Maniac is more realistic of a comparison...

A friend of mine played WCP one day and he said he was surprised how the damned ship went in a straight line, I mean EVERYONE was heaving it down every chance they got! Every conversation was in conjunction with heavy duty drinking, and then pop into the briefing room... Yeah, I know the pill, but still. I think they overdid the consumption in Prophecy... The whole thing looked like one big frat party...

Yes, I want full dance Sphere, Strip Girls. and a lot of Alcohol in RecRoom in the next WCGame.

Well since in the tradition of WC games there will be no simulator in the next one and Midway will be destroyed or retired (as always) there will be plenty of room for interior decoration...

Anyone want to start a night club called "Pilot's Country" with me? Email Your account number and I'll inform You of the progress on about six months...

Back