troops

There was another post quite recently going on about a similar topic.

The general consensus was, they'd have pretty much the same sort of equipment as now, only higher tech.

So tanks, ground based artillery, troop transports, AA weapons, recon vehicles, ground support craft and anything else you care to name from the modern military could be used.

The Kilrathi have weird things... 'walkers' a la Star Wars and those crazy drill-tank things.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
(...) and those crazy drill-tank things.
I think they used a lot of those at the battle of Repleetah...
I'm just saying, 'cause we saw it in the ATV series... :)

I SAW A PICTURE OF BOXES, I THINK IT HAD BOXES IN IT.

What the hell does THAT mean?!

Um, I also remember the missile sites in the WC4 novel.

I'd probably agree that they have all we have now. Most things we have now seem pretty important in multi-role positions, or single vital positions, in a nations military. Seems to reason that they'd have the same use in the future.

Originally posted by LeHah
I SAW A PICTURE OF BOXES, I THINK IT HAD BOXES IN IT.

What the hell does THAT mean?!

Um, I also remember the missile sites in the WC4 novel.

LOAF seems to have little patience these days:(

Originally posted by Supdon3
LOAF seems to have little patience these days
Oh, I dunno... mpanty's post was practically begging for a sarcastic reply.

I mean, no offence, mpanty, but I've definitely seen you say smarter things :).

True, but if we replied sarcastically to EVERY post that probably deserved it we'd be here for a very long time

;) There it goes 'dang dang' and the closed threads are thrown around your ears. That's when they are in bad mood. So I prefer a patienced modereator/admin. :)

mpanty 'thinks' the Kilrathi have those drill-tanks on Repleetah... based on the fact that we see the Kilrathi use those drill-tanks on Repleetah.

I have a picture with some boxes with it, and I 'think' it has boxes in it.

I have a picture with some boxes with it, and I 'think' it has boxes in it.

That makes sense now but you almost sent me into a mathmatically induced stupor. :)

does anyone know where I could find some pics...maybe some kil and terran tanks and the missle site that was mentioned?

Originally posted by Quarto
mpanty's post was practically begging for a sarcastic reply.
I mean, no offence, mpanty, but I've definitely seen you say smarter things .
mpanty 'thinks' the Kilrathi have those drill-tanks on Repleetah... based on the fact that we see the Kilrathi use those drill-tanks on Repleetah.
You guys are lucky I have a very developed sense of humour! :)
LOAF! Don't rush into sarcasm, because many times a sentence can be interpreted different ways!

Perhaps this will clear it up:
Originally posted by mpanty
I think they used a lot of those at the battle of Repleetah...
In the first episodes, I... God now I'm afraid to use the word "think" <G>... I guess the episode where Grunt has those memory flashbacks on Repleetah, we see one drill tank, LOAF! Only one...
Now to assume that the Kilrathi used lots of them is fair, but then again we can't be sure from that single scene. After all, this could take place a while before the end of the battle of Repleetah, and the Kilrathi could have just sent in those tank reinforcements... I don't know...

Hence we can't be sure. And that's what I meant by my sentence above. Next time I use ambiguous sentences, special mention for you LOAF, I'll try to stress what I mean, to avoid the eventuality of my body succumbing to the "LOAF sarcasm"... :)

Originally posted by Essex
does anyone know where I could find some pics...maybe some kil and terran tanks and the missle site that was mentioned?

Missile emplacements and hover tanks can be found in WCIV, but as they're in game graphics the quality probably wouldn't be great.

Back