Thresher Shark? I Just Met Her Shark! (December 8, 2008)

I just want everyone to know that No I'm not Dead... and Yes I've been checking periodically on what is going on with the WC Community. I'd like everyone to know that I've been working on alot of material but I just haven't posted much to the boards on screenshots and what not and even new Nephilim ships I've developed. But don't worry I'll drop a boat load of stuff within the next coming days to show you all that I haven't been out in space adrift with no communication.

Here's another ship that I haven't named yet...But just testing it out to see what it looks like.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 46
I like the first set of images.

One the second set, it seems the rear yellow section is really large and it kind of ruins the flow of the ship.

True It doesn't flow too well I'll fix that tonight after the Work Christmas party. Plus I'll post up the other fighter i've been working on.

Here are some updated Screenshots of the fighter. I'm trying to think of different types of Nephilim Cannons to use. So as you can see it's got some type of special guns on it.

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 39
I really have to start posting up the other revised nephilim capships I've done and also the New Midway look too.

I like the new set of images. I'm instantly thinking the Nephilim's version of an Arrow or Piranha just from the shape. It looks small, fast and deadly.

Here's another new ship...Tell me what you think? If Anything I think this thing looks like something from the movie "The Gremlins" especially the 3rd image

Attachments

• Kra03.jpg
    Kra03.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Kra02.jpg
    Kra02.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 38
  • Kra01.jpg
    Kra01.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 45
Just cuz the project didn't win doesn't mean we're dead :) Comment guy Comment!! What do you guys think these ships should be called?

Yea This is Based off of the Stingray....Here is the original (Left) for comparison and the Version I modded on the (right)

Attachments

• 1d.jpg
    1d.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Kra01.jpg
    Kra01.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 42
New one looks alot like a Stingray. Maybe it could be a Stingray upgrade...?
Stingray II?

Although it happens in Wing Commander occasionally, just sticking a number on the end of a name isn't very creative. It can make sense if you have the proper justification, otherwise a better option is come up with a similar name that's related in some way.

Although it happens in Wing Commander occasionally, just sticking a number on the end of a name isn't very creative. It can make sense if you have the proper justification, otherwise a better option is come up with a similar name that's related in some way.

How about another 'ray' type name? That would tie it in with the Skate. We already have the Moray and the Skate, and the Manta, right? There's also the Bat ray, which is closely related. (I believe they are all eagle rays?)

How bout something like......Tetra, Cichlid, Mudskipper, I want this ship togo fast and will probably give it some of the Squid Charecteristics.

As I've said before I'm still working on more models for the Nephilim Side so I'll post up a few more experimentals.

Back