they will screw up the storyline anyway........

Firstly it wasn't me who contributed the idea of using that character as I never read any of the books but disregarding that such a small operation would not need an experienced commander, although we hasn't quite sorted the ending out one idea was to do with a rush towards a bug piece of technology (a trap) and in their haste the Black Lance destroyed themselves, please note this was just one idea though, but in every scenario this group was fairly incompetant compared to the BL forces in WCIV.

It was me that give that idea. But the people of WCUE didn´t like it since Kevin is way too important in the books. But hey is not a stupid idea
smile.gif

------------------
"Hasta la victoria siempre."
-El Che

Last edited by a moderator:
Pedro said:
disregarding that such a small operation would not need an experienced commander
Actualy, he has plenty of experience. It's just that his character would never do something like that.
smile.gif

Did you expect Geoff to do what he did?
biggrin.gif

People rarely pay as much attention to the plot from what I've seen, they just want to blow things up and have fun doing it.

Most people weren't bothered either way, we were kind of leaning towards disregarding the books and just taking the games into account. Anyway as I said it doesn't matter, lets just see what quarto has in store for it.

Yes, let's. Of course, there isn't that much that one can do with 8-10 missions, but I think it will work out quite nicely. Hopefully, I'll be able to e-mail you a draft of the plot soon.

Back