The Strangest WC Experience....

.....is the read of WC manuals and books in the bathroom, you can do it for hours......

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Me.

But have you used the Origin FX package :)?

Unfortunately I've never had the privelage of using the Origin FX Package. That was around too early for me (since I began my "Wing Commandering," with WC3 on 3DO).

I've heard about it, though....

Also, the bathroom is a second library anyway- the perfect place to "get away," and read to your heart's content :D

Originally posted by Ghost
...is the read of WC manuals and books in the bathroom, you can do it for hours...
Originally posted by Col.Dom
Also, the bathroom is a second library anyway- the perfect place to "get away," and read to your heart's content :D
The perfect atmosphere too... :rolleyes:

I agree with LOAF: WC doesn't get any more, uhm... weird... than the Origin FX stuff - It's fun nonetheless, though :) Too bad I couldn't get it to work with Win98 :(

--Eder

Originally posted by Eder
I agree with LOAF: WC doesn't get any more, uhm... weird... than the Origin FX stuff - It's fun nonetheless, though :) Too bad I couldn't get it to work with Win98 :(

--Eder

All I've heard of the Origin FX stuff, really, was the whole screen saver thing. What else could you do?

Well, you could configure each screensaver module. <G>

Origin FX is a whole lot of Origin-themed screensavers (there's even some Ultima stuff in there, IIRC) which are all kind of funny if you ask me! But there's also some other modules which apparently had nothing to do with any Origin product and were downright scary, there was one which I found particularly disturbing, but I can't remember what it was about right now.

Oh, it also comes with this image which I kinda love :p:

asteroid.png

--Eder

Sadly, I lost my rendering utility in a... rendering fire! If some one can reccomend another, I'll gladly render all the original Privateer models for them.

Originally posted by Eder
(...)
Oh, it also comes with this image which I kinda love :p: (...)
Wow... I'm glad you've been busy during vacation, Eder... :)
Very very nice...

Uh.... Why, yes, I have, but how can you tell? I'm holding back all my screenshots until I finish the Tarawa and Crossbow :D That mining base screenshot is from Origin FX... and all I did to it was save as .png format and upload :p

--Eder

Back