The Perfect Wc Pc

I know the Live has fairly good DOS support all things considered. Audigy probably doesn't have a lot more to offer (I remember reading that soldering on a few components effectively turns your Live into an Audigy). Extigy is somewhat of an innovation and might be worth getting over a Live, but the USB interface means you can't use it in DOS anymore.

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
I know, I dont know what Im going to do Wedge!Im very sad.

:(

My old Pc Died!I blew it!I got angry with one of XwingVsTIEFighter
Empire`s Mission(Balance of Power).Well , I get angry very easy.

Damn me! Know i got to buy a new one. But I won't be apble to play WC games or other older games...............

Let me guess.....might that mission have been the second-to-last one, where you have to inspect three escaping ships at a facility and then start destroying a bunch of targets all in an almost impossibly short period of time?? It's been a while since I played that, but that's how I remember it. The "Hints" they give you tell you to do an impossible extra inspection at first, and if you do that, you can't inspect the escaping ships. Once I postponed that first inspection, I had a better chance. Still, I must have tried 30 times to complete that mission before succeeding, (I'm not kidding!) and I was furious at times too, so don't feel so bad...

I have a friend with a P3-700 and Win XP, and K-Saga's WC1 plays badly on it. When weapons fire hits, the game slows down immensely, just like the old Atari 800 would in Star Raiders, as if the P3 microprocessor is overloaded!

Back