The Outlander Trailer has Arrived!!!!

This movie looks amazing!!! It may not live up to Newfie CGI standards but with all the amazing VFX houses in Newfoundland I'm not surprised. For the rest of us with lower standards, this movie is going to rock! ;P

I said I was FROM Newfoundland; not that I still lived there.

FYI...I actually worked on the original Predator.

Nice smartass remark about The Rock, by the way.

Obviously, you have never been there.

As for lower standards, I'm sure some of the fanboys will enjoy it.

LOKI

I said I was FROM Newfoundland; not that I still lived there. FYI...I actually worked on the original Predator. Nice smartass remark about The Rock, by the way. Obviously, you have never been there. As for lower standards, I'm sure some of the fanboys will enjoy it.

LOKI

Ok, keep it civil both you dudes. It's a simple fact that, like almost every movie there will be some people that just won't like it for whatever reason.

Also my point still stands that I don't think anyone can judge the CG from the trailer alone. Most of what I saw looked pretty good though even at that low of a resolution. All the CG guys I've talked to that work on the film seem pretty proud of the work they did for this film too even though they can't really show it publicly themselves yet.

Another amazing day. Today's 15000 isn't as much as yesterday but it's still more than Fridays pretty awesome 11500! I expected this kind of drop and I doubt I'll get a day as big as Saturday was for a long long time, if ever...

and around 18000 have viewed the main youtube version but a couple thousand others are spread out between at least 12 or 13 other youtube copies. And a lot of sites are hosting their own flash versions... I'm also pleasantly surprised that in general the cynicism is at a minimum and people are really positive about this tailer (other than the hilariously awful typo)

okay

the movie was a little too dark to make out even with my screen set to the brightest level. the act sound intersting.

speechless

Yes, I'm speechless... Never thought something so ridiculous in story, looks, plot, directing would come to the big screen. Feels like a cheap video game so ridiculous this trailer makes it to be. And notice I'm not talking about any technical aspect, for they might very well be up to good standard, too good I'd say for these premises. Time to give the world to cockroaches if cinema has fell to that.
If you're on the technical crew, good for you, if you're on the producing and creative crew well... (well, hope you got good money out of a mercenary project for churning out this, because it will be buried as soon as it came out, hopefully.)

Impressed!

I had never heard of this movie until right now.
The trailer seals the deel for me!
Can't wait!
W00t!
-AJ-

Character names

Funny thing about the names, Ron Perlman's character is Gunnar, same name as mine, and Sophia Myles is Freya, old typing form of Freyja, my girlfriends name. Also James Caviezel or Kainan as he's called in the movie is supposed to speak Ancient Icelandic in the movie, one of the main attraction for me to see it, since I'm Icelandic :)

Back