The most loathed startfighter ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New

Spaceman
Which starfighter do you hate the most?

I loath the Ferret. Crap shields... Only two guns, and no missles. Terrible armor.

Hellcats are on the third on the list. Broadswords make it second. It's slow movement almost killed me when I tried to save Maniac or someone while he was ejected and I had to tractor him in.

What?! The Arrow outflies, AND outmissle's the Hellcat. And, The Arrow may have weaker guns, but it has AUTOSLIDE! HA!

New said:
What?! The Arrow outflies, AND outmissle's the Hellcat. And, The Arrow may have weaker guns, but it has AUTOSLIDE! HA!

1. Less Armor

2. Less Shields

3. Autoslide only good for killing capships.

4 Arrow can't carry Imrecs :cool:

1. Then just be a better pilot.

2. " "

3. Actually, if you use it right, you can make fighters get off your tail with autoslide.

4. Yes, they can. *Points to IMrec-loaded Arrow in PSX version of WCIII*

NEXT COMPLAINT!

I'm reffering to the PC version which is considered "mainstream"

BTW, my total combined kills from WC1. SM1, SM2, WC2, SO1, SO2 and WC3 is 1358 so I am a good pilot. :cool:

Well, then, using autoslide on an enemy would be nothing to you. And Maniac got 2000, so you need 642 more to catch up.

He had 2000 by WCP! Besides, I have like 7 short of the max kills you can get for those games, I had 2174 by WCP

Good job. ^-^

Now go try playing WCP with a crappy GBA.

^-^

You're a good pilot. You'd make a worthy opponent.

Actually, you'd make a murderer if you fought me, since I'd probably eject after the first pass, and you'd shoot me out of the sky.

And I pray you do not fly like Maniac, and get your wingman killed.

Ohh, I am teh retarded, so I am teh stupid and I will listen to dah postwhore who call me reTARDED....

Give it up. I learned from the best. Now stop acting like a assclown, and go back to basic training.

And don't even THINK about making a "I ****ed your mother" joke, or I'll make you do 70 AOL chat room breakdowns! Hut two three four...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back