The Man Show

I mean Blair showed absolutely no attraction towards Panther, sexual or emotional -- thus, I wouldn't really say he was in love with her. :)

Well I did and since I was blair, so did he. And I think that he did have some emotional attraction to her, during that "We are smart people" speech I thought I saw a connection between them, but on a pure emotional not physical level

*L* Just remember Napoleon, there is a line between you, the game player, and the character Mark Hamill (sp) is playing on the screen. :) You may be in love with Panther (Read: Lust), but Blair certainly is not.

Although it's kind of twisted that one would consider their persona and mentality to be in sync with a game character... But it happens I suppose.

Go and see someone !!! You don't fall in love with someonewho is created, or isn't real. Get a life, find some real girls.

Or even boys...'cause girls I won't say this is the right for me...(if I am allowed I would like to say, there are even women in the chat...even if most members seem to be male, this often seems to be forgotten...And yes,I know somebody will hack on me because of this statement).

Dudes, actually it happens quite a bit that a person thinks : ohh if only that character was real she/he would be nice. But truthfully I am happly taken by a lovely girlfriend of mine :) . And in the game since you get to make choices (something lacking in WCP) about how the character acts, the character becomes tailored to your own thoughts or choices in there so the character becomes somewhat of an extention of yourself. Like when you choose either Flint or Rachel that is a choice between which YOU like more so in a way Blair is you for the duration of the game, but you are not blair. If anybody still understands me, i commend you.

Well Panther is far better that Sosa, who came up with that idea?
Besides Blair never recover from Angel, he is still thinking about her, even in WC P time.

Originally posted by ChrisReid
Panther I can definitely confirm.. but you should really ask Kris for details on that one. ;)

Well, for some reason I decided to see if I could find anything about Elizabeth Barondes, and just found her in the TV Superman, ER, and a few movies I've never heard of. No pictures of any description though. :(

Originally posted by ChrisReid
I'm sure you'd surprised how freakin many popular actresses have had "extreme" roles of one sort or another.

Probably, I've always been the conservative type.

It always sucks when you see a realy good looking girl in a movie of a tv serie, and you don't know her name... I was glad that i finaly knew who the girl in "Gone in 60 Seconds" was...

Back