The Man Show

Originally posted by Wedge009
Sosa?! Uh oh...

Well.. I don't actually know this 100% sure, but I have seen her name associated with a group of actresses in a way as to make me believe they'd all posed nude. Apparently she was on Baywatch a few times..

And not dear Panther...
Erm, may I ask how you know this Mr Reid?

Panther I can definitely confirm.. but you should really ask Kris for details on that one. ;)

I'm sure you'd surprised how freakin many popular actresses have had "extreme" roles of one sort or another.

Truthfully, I would have liked to have seen Blair and Panther get together, of all his female wingmates/others in the games I always liked her the best, plus the fact that she was my favorite wingmate in WCIV anyway.

Panther and Blair are a good couple. Both calm and serieus. Never understanded what Angel saw in Blair. Well, love is blind (or how do you say that)

I would NOT be really interested to see in which category I fell in your skale iCe. And the films the actresses of WC made before don't matter for me. What matters for me is, that they represent a good character in the story...at the moment it is also funny to see "Maniac" as policeman in an old american film ( called: "Action Jackson") what my parents are watching on TV now. (I really believe he is it). And one good thing they all have are: most of the characters are likable. I like panther and I also like Sosa..

I don;t like sosa that much but hey each man is entitled to his own choice. And it is better to see Major Todd "Maniac" Marshal playing Biff Tannen, Riff Tannen, and Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen in the Back to the Future Movies

Hi everyone. Been readin' these CIC posts forever and decided to register. Well, guess I better stick to the subject. Stilletto has the prettiest eyes but I'll always have a (not so) soft spot for Panther.

Stiletto is very nice,too. But Flint do I only know by the book...(HotT what I read yesterday)..I do not own the old Wc games and so I don't know her by the shortcuts.

And if we are here by the favourite characters, my favourite male character is even Casey...on the female side (not going out from the sexappeal) is it the CAG of WCP..but the other women are even very nice,too.

Favorite male character has to be Lev Arris... favorite female character not based on sex appeal would be Sparks.

(Favorite female character based on sex appeal: the pleasure planet bartender girl! Woo!)

I forgot all about Sparks, so now my faves are 1. Panther 2. Sparks and 3. Flint. I can't believe I forgot about her

My fav Wing Commander female carracters are Stiletto and Rachel. Stiletto first looked like some b***h, but when you get to know her you start to like her. Rachel (in Wc3) apears ok, and you can talk good with her.

Well, blair loved Rachel also. And come to think of it since I am blair (says so right on my nametag and my transfer orders to the Ranger Class Light Carrier CV-40 TCS Victory it says Colonel Christopher "Napoleon/Mavrick" Blair) I too loved Angel, Rachel, and in my opinion and the opinion of Gary Haldik Tamara "Panther/Panties" Farnsworth as well

Back