That's Not A Kilrathi... (January 19, 2007)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
But this giant lion hugging its caretaker looks pretty neat.

Ana Julia Torres, who runs the Villa Lorena animal shelter in Cali, fed and nursed Jupiter the African lion back to health years ago after it was found abused and emaciated in a traveling circus.

"It is amazing to see an animal like that be so sweet and affectionate," said Torres. "This hug is the most sincere one that I have received in my life."

--
Original update published on January 19, 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn that looks scary. Its great that the Lion is affectionate but hasn't the bear guy taught us that there is a reason why we call wild animals wild.

The guy who made the bear suit is working on a military combat suit now.
http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/NA...7&call_pageid=1020420665036&col=1014656511815

hs1558762_1.jpg

hs1558762_2.jpg

hmm,

I'd be impressed if that lion jammed his claw into that women's abdomen and lifted her three feet off the ground; an honorable death for saving his life.

the hug just doesn't seem to cut it for me :D

And if we can't, we should all equipt ourselves with fancy combat armor and take it to the lions!

The only time I've ever seen kilrathi co-existing with humans is in Unknown Enemy.

The Secret Missions, Wing Commander 2, 3, 4, Prophecy, the Academy tv show and novels all show Kilrathi and humans working together. You could be friendly with the Kilrathi in Privateer too.

Everything is all sweet and nice now... but as soon as that lion sees the Thrakath "Heart of the Tiger" holovid, it's over!

The only good cat is a dead cat

Kon

Back