TC closing threads for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha

Howdy partner! Please say something intelligent next time. This thread NEEDS something intelligent before we give TC a good reason to close it :D

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
People who have time to complain about how messages are ordered at a Wing Commander posting board need to shoot themselves in the neck so they'll have something that's actually worth worrying about.
I could say the very same thing about people who reply to throwaway comments about the post ordering scheme at a Wing Commander posting board.

Originally posted by Shrike
I could say the very same thing about people who reply to throwaway comments about the post ordering scheme at a Wing Commander posting board.

That'd just make me call you an idiot, though.

Originally posted by Marcml30

Maybe I'm wrong, but the way I read it, Rule <6> does not specifically state that non-WC based threads are forbidden - only that they are "not the best idea" and to proceed with caution (i.e. Rule <8> comes into play). I would also like to point out that there often seems to be a collective moan from the veterans whenever a weathered WC topic (Blair's death, the WCM, Privateer II, etc) comes up. :) And at some point in the future, even the WC afterburner color (red or blue IIRC) will be an old topic so maybe a few deviations here and there might not be so bad.

Im gunna have to agree, this is an online wing commander COMMUNITY. We need to be like good neighbor's to each other and what not. And not to sound misguided, but the admin's are taking their own rules to an extreme as they have to read the dumb posts on this board, posts similar to this one.

Non-WC posts aren't forbidden... but when a post is really, really, really, really dumb (as was the 'kill jar jar' one), we close them. <G>

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
That'd just make me call you an idiot, though.
Does that mean I'd get to call you an idiot as well? After all, my original comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously, you're the one who's taking it to extremes.

Originally posted by Shrike
Does that mean I'd get to call you an idiot as well? After all, my original comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously, you're the one who's taking it to extremes.

Sure, you're welcome to.

But I'll ban you afterwards and we'll all make fun of you for being an idiot.

Originally posted by Happy
Im gunna have to agree, this is an online wing commander COMMUNITY. We need to be like good neighbor's to each other and what not. And not to sound misguided, but the admin's are taking their own rules to an extreme as they have to read the dumb posts on this board, posts similar to this one.

Good thing you're an idiot. Darwinism will kick in soon.

And if you don't like the way this board is moderated, I suggest you leave. No matter how often you bitch or moan or gnash your teeth, YOU don't pay to keep this board open, YOU don't invest your time by helping people or doing something to support the community. You post and sometimes you bitch. You're nothing more than a mooch, a leech. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, you half-wit.

I suggest, to all who don't like how this board is being run, to deal with it or go away. Complaining isn't constructive.

Is there a virus or something ? Everywhere I go, every board I use, there is this kind of topics about moderators that close threads for "no reason", users against the rules, etc...

I think I'm gonna buy a bio-suit soon... it looks contagious...;)

John

What you need is a vaccination against stupidity before you die from it.

Originally posted by LeHah
What you need is a vaccination against stupidity before you die from it.

There is no cure or vaccination for stupidity. As you've no doubt already noticed...

You guys really suck at thinly veiled insults... :(

Oh well, I left the thread open in hopes that some intellegent discussion might result. As we can all see, that isn't going to happen. Therefore...

Thread Closed

Thank You,
TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back