• Die by the very weapons you adore!

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • You cannot defeat the Dhrakkai!

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • You cannot defeat the heir to Kilrah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nobly fought, heart of the tiger...

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Fight hard, colonel, I hunger for a true challenge.

• You pathetic descendent of monkeys!

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • I'm gonna barbecue you chickens!

• Your corpses shall drift amongst the stars.

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • No humans will survive

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You missed the best one. tsk tsk tsk

"Taste the purifying fire of the Lord!":D :D

Oh and another classic. Simple but excelent.

A WC2 Capship taunt.

"You will die ape!"

Originally posted by HammerHead
You forgot one.
I think it was something like this:
"I shell feast upon your intrails"
My personal favourite, too bad it's not on the poll, I had to vote for "Die, by the very weapons you adore !". This taunt was a little ironic. I loved hating the Retros. I found them pathetic to use technology to fight its use; yet their cause didn't seem as silly as their means... getting back to simpler life I mean. I found the Retros added a dimension missing to the WC universe, IMHO.

To be honest, I think Swat 3 has better taunts. Some of them downright piss you off, how they say things like "YES! I KILLED A COP! WHOOOOOO!" and stuff. Not having fought Thrakhath in WC2, I have to say that his in HOTT are the only ones that can hold a torch to the ones in Swat 3.

Blowing up anyone in mid-taunt, no matter what game, is always funny.

A favourite of my brother: "Prince Thrakhath challenges you..." BOOM! "...in an ejection pod!"

Conclusion so far:

This poll confirms my theory that Drakkhai pilots were differentiated by regular Kilrathi pilots by special training. This training consists of:

Advanced Flight Tactics (Flying without the Special-Eye-Helmet-Space-Thing)
Advanced War Psychology (Learning how to scream "You cannot defeat the Drakkhai!")

Also, the Black Lance taunts sucks.

That's quite strange that for even the ones which have had no votes still have a little block as if there have been votes for it.

yeah, the "I shall eat your heart and spit it out, Terran" always makes me smile (especially when you blow em out of the sky before they've finished taunting)

Thrakhaths mega long windback trigger taunt thingy is quite amusing too when he's talking about the bible, wailing and gnashing of teeth and entrails....eek!
Love Vaqueros comeback though
"for a buch of dumb apes we've sure been getting our shots in Senor"

Originally posted by Oggy
yeah, the "I shall eat your heart and spit it out, Terran" always makes me smile ...
Me too, since it's grammatically incorrect.

One doesn't eat something & spit it out. Eating it means by definition that you've swallowed it already. Now *vomiting* it out would work, but that ain't what the stupid cat said, now is it?...

Originally posted by Preacher

One doesn't eat something & spit it out. Eating it means by definition that you've swallowed it already. Now *vomiting* it out would work, but that ain't what the stupid cat said, now is it?...

You mean biologically incorrect, not grammatically. Anyway, how do you know that? Some animals have several stomachs, and some regurgitate their half-digested food back to the mouth. Perhaps the Kilrathi have such physiology, and that would make it biologically correct.

Or the cat is just stupid.

"We will tear your tongues out, we will scoop out your brains."

At least we have brains. Not only are they grammeratically challenged, anyone who does what Thrakhath does is asking for it.

Originally posted by Delance
You mean biologically incorrect, not grammatically. Anyway, how do you know that? Some animals have several stomachs, and some regurgitate their half-digested food back to the mouth. Perhaps the Kilrathi have such physiology, ..
Um, no.

You futzed up your own argument by citing the word "regurgitate".

It don't matter if they got 4 mouths, 3 stomachs and a pair of anuses; The key element here is that it passed southward from the mouth into the throat & beyond. Once that happens, you can no longer "spit it out", it's then BARFed, hurled, yakked, rebooted, tossed, vomited, ralphed, reverse-peristalsitized, or [insert your own slang term here] ed out.
Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
"We will tear your tongues out, we will scoop out your brains."...
"...and we'll eat your liver w/ some fava beans and a nice ChiANti. FTHPTHPTHPTHPTHPTHP!"

(I never get tired of that one. Thanx, Mr. Hopkins! :D )

Originally posted by Preacher

A statement can be untrue, illogical or unsound and still be grammatically correct. The core of the sentence doesn't seem to have any grammar issues.

Back