Taking gamertags for a 16 Player Capital Ship Game.

Zeriam

Spaceman
Leave your gamertag if you want to join up for a 16 player capital ship game. This Saturday 2/2/08 around 8ish Central Time would be cool. If anyone is interested leave your gamertag and what day/time is good for you. I'm down with any time other than morning/early afternoon due to work, I figure that Saturday evening should be good for most people. If we can't get enough people then we can just schedule it for next Saturday.

This is also posted here: http://forums.xbox.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=18214060

And here: http://www.achieve360points.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69461

So far the list is:

1.) II Zeriam II
2.) radicalmoose
3.) ChrisReid
4.) xii7
5.) Maverick Alex
6.) lucas1987

Are you trying for the Tiger's Claw achievement? I should be able to hop on. What time zone is 8ish? You can put your gamertag in your Crius profile and it'll show up on the left here.

Sweet. I have to work in the morning, and I no doubt live in a different timezone, so it'll pure chance that I catch anyone online. I'll check when I get back home - hope to see someone on there.

<-------Gamertag.

Yeah that's exactly what I'm doing. Thanks, I forgot to mention which time zone, it is Central Time. Thanks for the tip about putting up my gamertag.

Well I think we should make Saturday "Arena Day" as we never really decided in the other thread.

Any objections to Saturday?

Since you wrote you would be at work in the morning, I guess 8 pm is meant. That should be 3 am in the (sunday) morning for me. I'll try to be there, I want that achievement...and I want to play Arena after a long tome again. Though I guess I won't stay awake for many games. :)

If its 8pm Central US time, that should work for me. Evenings, either on the weekend or during a weekday tend to work better for me.

Yes, it is 8pm Central Time GMT -6. =)

Also, if anyone needs to have the time moved a little to accommodate their schedule, let me know, I just threw 8pm out there as a general starting time.

The current list:

1.) II Zeriam II
2.) radicalmoose
3.) ChrisReid
4.) xii7
5.) Maverick Alex
6.) lucas1987
7.) LegitLostLegend
8.) Dundradal
9.) Bandit LOAF
10.) Mekt Hakkikt
11.) ck9791

Work out as 2am GMT which sadly is alittle too late for myself if we could move it back 4 hours I would happy attend. If not have fun guys :)

Changing the time.

If we move this back two hours to 6pm US Central Time GMT-6, it sounds like this would work out better for people overseas. Does this also work for everyone else state side?

Updated players list:

1.) II Zeriam II
2.) radicalmoose
3.) ChrisReid
4.) xii7
5.) Maverick Alex
6.) lucas1987
7.) LegitLostLegend
8.) Dundradal
9.) Bandit LOAF
10.) Mekt Hakkikt
11.) ck9791
12.) Mr Freight
13.) rcflyer07

People than can help if needed:

Paul Weall
Shadow Kisuragi

It wouldn't work at all for me; I have work until 9 PM at the campus library. The 8 PM CST (9 PM EST) worked great for me because that just meant that I would have to book it back to my dorm after I closed up the library.

Hrm, what I may have to do then is open up the game lobby around 6pm and people can join in whenever they like, once they join they can just go to sleep if they are just trying to get the achievement. Then once everyone else gets in around 8pm we can start the match soon after. They did a 16 player game like this a few weeks ago. This way everyone can get in.

Even if you can't stretch out that long, pop into #wingnut before and see what's going on. I'm sure we can get some games going beforehand.

Well it looks like we have 16, but I know everyone has different schedules. I will open the lobby up early to let people join in and I guess we will just wait until we get 16 people in. I know that there is a good chance at least one person won't be able to make it, so having backups is a good idea. I will probably go over to #wingnut the day of the match and see if I can pull anyone else.

Players List:

1.) II Zeriam II
2.) radicalmoose
3.) ChrisReid
4.) xii7
5.) Maverick Alex
6.) lucas1987
7.) LegitLostLegend
8.) Dundradal
9.) Bandit LOAF
10.) Mekt Hakkikt
11.) ck9791