Taking gamertags for a 16 Player Capital Ship Game.

matthew954

Spaceman
If you push it back 2 hours I'll be about 15-20 minutes late. I won't get off of work until the game starts. I'll be online after I get home though.

Zeriam

Spaceman
That's cool, I'm going to open the lobby early and let people join, but we will wait until we have 16 people.

Mekt-Hakkikt

Mpanty's bane
Ok, I checked that my NAT is open, accepted your invitation and upgraded to Gold again.

Starting two hours earlier is fine by me. And while I want to play some rounds and not only get the achievement, I can promise that I'll make room for other players fast enough since I didn't get very much sleep these last days.

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
You'll have to count me out -- the old girl finally went to Xbox Heaven. Sorry for the trouble.

Dundradal

Frog Blast the Vent Core!
Sorry to hear that LOAF. Don't worry though the turn around now is pretty quick. I sent mine out December 10th and got it back on New Year's Day.

Zeriam

Spaceman
I went ahead and put the lobby up early sent a message to the people on the list. I'll see you all there.

Zeriam

Spaceman
Well, the match is over, Terran wins! ~~~ I know a lot of you didn't make it but we ended up having 16 players at about 6:30pm US CST.

Mekt-Hakkikt

Mpanty's bane
Well, I had some Arena-fun and got the TC award so I guess it's mission accomplished. Thanks for organizing.
Still, I had hoped for some more rounds with more people. I stayed a bit in the bearpit game after that (boy, I forgot how frustrating that Ring game is) but then I got too tired.

Stupid me, I quit directly from the game to the XBox system so apparently my frags were not saved. Gah!

Mekt-Hakkikt

Mpanty's bane
Ah, thanks. So, nothing's lost.

Oh, I finally paid attention to the loading screens and finally recognized them all. But if I hadn't seen the bar here first, I never would have realized it.