Swedish Fish

I forgot about the coke bottles. I actually like those ones and the Haribo Frogs quite a bit. Nevertheless, I'd still choose pear-tasting Swedish Fish over most gummis any day.

Coke bottles are actually quite good. IIRC, they have a tasty sugar coating and actually *taste* like soda pop.

As for the name "juju", I always thought it a bit stupid. I much prefer the term "jelly babies" (despite the fact that it's a brand name).
Doctor: Would you like a jelly baby?
Leela: It's true then! They say the Evil One eats babies.
Doctor: You mustn't believe all they say.

7. Sophistication of Purchasers
It is undisputed that consumers of the parties' products are unsophisticated because the products are inexpensive and usually purchased on impulse, without careful examination. A low level of consumer sophistication contributes to an increase in the likelihood of confusion. Patsy's Brand, Inc. v. I.O.B. Realty, Inc., 317 F .2d 209, 219 (2d Cir.2003); Consolidated Cigar Corp. v. Monte Cristi De Tabacos, 58 F.Supp.2d 188, 199 (S.D.N.Y.1999). Accordingly, as there is no dispute over the low level of consumer sophistication, this factor weighs in Malaco's favor.

Hehehehe, Saying your consumers are too retarded to care what they're buying is not a great way to boost sales.

-Rance-

vindicator said:
Hehehehe, Saying your consumers are too retarded to care what they're buying is not a great way to boost sales.
Only if you're wrong, though. If you're right, they'll be too retarded to care :p.

Well someone somewhere must be buying that ultra-nasty circus peanuts candy because I still see the stuff on the shelves. Retards are the only explanation that I can come up with off hand.

McGruff said:
Well someone somewhere must be buying that ultra-nasty circus peanuts candy because I still see the stuff on the shelves. Retards are the only explanation that I can come up with off hand.

Watch it there McGruff! Some of us like the sweet polystyrene taste of Peanut Candies!

Indeed. I actually really like Circus Peanuts. Especially the holiday Easter ones. I'm not sure why I like them either. But if you get them while they're still soft, mmmm.

When I was a kid, my dad's old huntin dog would eat garden snails but not circus peanuts. Swedish fish are grubbin though.

Funny how the Swedish fish-paste in a tube that they sell at Ikea doesn't taste anything like the Swedish fish it supposedly comes from.

Back