Steltek Ships Converted?

Here's a few shots I found by browsin around and tinkering.. The Drone is the only one below 1200 Poly, as it is right now. From left to right....Drone, Drone, Scout, Derelict (Something), Derelict (Perhaps Powered up)

Attachments

• Steldrone1.jpg
    Steldrone1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Steldrone2.jpg
    Steldrone2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 77
  • stelksc1.jpg
    stelksc1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 73
  • derelict01.jpg
    derelict01.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 80
  • derelict02.jpg
    derelict02.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 86
It's covered in Maser pods!! Just kidding. The Derelict looks like a heart. The scout and drone look like Nephilim ships without the "fishy" texture. Very cool.

They all look cool to me... Well the Drone doesn't have to be worked on, So I'll probably implement it into the Vision Engine... And I'll probably work on the others. to make them 1200 poly or less. Alright well I got the scout down to 1190 polies check below... There's very little visual difference..than the 2600 poly

Attachments

• Stelin01.jpg
    Stelin01.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 81
Hey, question, what kind of weapons will the ships have? Steltek guns aren't in WCP/SO. What do Steltek Guns look like? Are they green like Masers?

Hey, question, what kind of weapons will the ships have? Steltek guns aren't in WCP/SO. What do Steltek Guns look like? Are they green like Masers?

Well the Scout is equipped with 3 Steltek guns, no missiles no nada. The Drone is equipped with 5 Steltek guns no missiles no nada, For the Unknown fighter it's safe to say that there's at least 2 Steltek guns on it judging by where they are mounted. As for the guns bolts/energy/ooze whatever you want to call it, are green in color, If you can picture the Heavy Gorgon then you'll get a little insight as to what it looks like...Greeeeeeeeen :) I like the green looks there very Kermit.

Yes mostly green and with good shield & armor penetration. I got a theory its on different wavelength as the steltek shield, because currently im not aware any terran weapons that could penetrate steltek shield,

Yea I'll probably set the shield to like 10000 with a recharge rate of like 200. So that would make it possible but more than likely not

I'm actually not too sure on speed...I remember in game you were able to outrun the drone.....but I think there both capable of outrunning you....In Privateer (The Original) were'nt you able to out run it then it would speed up and be able to kill you? I know on CIC ship database it's stated that it's both the ships are pretty fast....I would imagine that there uber fast..

Noooo Silly....It was strange like even in the Centurion it would speed up like crazy. It would be following with there afts on, then speed up with the AFTS on maybe I'm mistaken I mean I haven't player the Original Privateer in like 10+ years

Speeds are the same. I think it's a 500 cruise and 1700 aft. Here's a screenshot below...I chimed in the Audio for the Steltek guns also....I put it in a mission where ther's like 3 of em and because I've made them nigh invincible....I came down with the shield ratings...I had it at 5000 waaaay to much...so i took it down to 1500 but the recharge rate is at 250 so although I could it took like 10 mins to destroy one....The other 2 blew me outta the sky when they found out i took there friend out :).... Definately a cool experience none the less...I haven't decided if I should make this downloadable for everyone of If I should use it or the WC:CD mod. I might even do both....so stay in circuit because I'll be doing the Drone tonight.

Attachments

• Stellin01.jpg
    Stellin01.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 101
haven't decided if I should make this downloadable for everyone of If I should use it or the WC:CD mod. I

A good rule of thumb for all quality fan fiction is to never, ever involve the Steltek.

Back