Star Fox Assault

I meant that I dont think Edfilho was really wondering what "rouge leader" was but was sarcastically pointing out that Jesus had written it that way in error. You were the one who apparently missed that... and replied that it was a star wars game...

I'm not liking a lot of what I'm hearing... praise for a game that had no scares just some atmosphere and fog and... ignoring RE4?!
Resident Evil 4 simply was the best game released this generation, without exception.

Best single player campaign possibly, although just for games released in the last six months, I've spent more time playing/replaying Metal Gear Acid than RE4. And Halo 2's multiplayer has captured more time than both combined.

Is it Rogue leader? I never remember, since they're Rebels(Rogue) but go by code names like Red Five(Rouge). Sorry about that!

Also, yes, Nintendo is quite profitable. They have $7 billion in savings right now apparently...they won't be dying off any time soon...

I've not looked into Metal Gear Acid, mainly due to the fact most of the reviews tend to land in the 70% region so I'm guessing that has to be a personal taste thing.

As for Halo 2... argg sold my X-Box, but I can beleive it... loved Halo so much (still do on the PC). Having said that whilst Goldeneye was possibly my favourite n64 title and I by FAR spent the more time on multiplayer (infact its still pulled out to this day for a quick blast) its the single player which earned it that #1 spot.
Until multiplayer titles truely get some depth its the atmosphere of playing with your friends that makes multiplayer so wonderful rather than the game its self.

Metal Gear Acid http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/920776.asp Avg Ratio: 79% It's a very difficult turn based strategy game. It takes a good six hours to get the basics down, and after 45 hours I'm still learning about different things. Fans of strategy, card games or the Metal Gear series will absolutely love it, but the reviews will clearly be skewed because of the obscure nature of the game.

The best part about XBox Live is definitely playing with Friends, but here's a brief summary of ace and my recent adventures in Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. Definitely not a shallow game. http://www.crius.net/zone/showthread.php?t=17765

Back