Standoff

Lazy Panda said:
Besides, if you can't survive with DFs and torps, how about heatseekers and torps?
Actually, heatseekers and torps is what I meant. Not sure why I wrote DFs, considering there's none of those in the prologue :p. In any case, it doesn't matter what the Gladius' anti-ship missiles were - the point is, apart from HS missiles it can have either torps or FFs, and it kinda needs those FFs to survive this mission.

Wedge009 said:
Miss the glory days of ploughing through wings of Talons with your beefed up Centurion? ;)

Eder said:
For all those who replied yes to the above question, you will get a chance to plough through wings of Talons in the simulator, flying Wraiths and Morningstars. :D

You can do that already, the Morningstar and Wraith are included in the Prologue, just not used :D . You have to create the mission the hard way, though (see my mission creation thread and the simulator implementation thread if you're interested).

Dark Angel said:
You can do that already, the Morningstar and Wraith are included in the Prologue, just not used :D .
Just don't spoil your appetite before the main course :p.

Back