Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (in pictures)

Cause now there's no way we'd go to war with them right? I'm no political scientist, but it seems to me like having nuclear weapons will keep the U.S. from invading your country.

Well, you're right about one thing. (You're no political scientist.)

He might have a point, Britain and France have had Nukes for YEARS and America has never thought about invading us ,although if you subsistute 'invade' with the term 'blow the shit outta' France could fall into that category :D

Paddybhoy said:
He might have a point, Britain and France have had Nukes for YEARS and America has never thought about invading us ,although if you subsistute 'invade' with the term 'blow the shit outta' France could fall into that category :D

Britain and France don't make it a habit to shoot at us or threaten us, either. :D But in France's case we'll make an exception. :p

Paddybhoy said:
Its only now AFTER America decides to make the world a safer place that everybody decides they need nukes :D

Too bad for your theory that a bunch of countries have been working at it damn near since Day One...

As for the book you describe, pasting a "Tom Clancy" sticker over whatever book you summarized (which sure as hell wasn't anything that TC wrote) doesn't make it a Tom Clancy book. (Guess which author is one of the entries on my "good reading" list? :p )

Edfilho said:
By the title I thought you were going to explain the Chaos Theory with pictures. damn.

Perhaps you'd better ask this guy:
101358311462282.jpg

Ugh. Jurassic trailler park is the worst trilogy ever made. Not only the original is crap, but they managed to make it worse with every sequel.

Edfilho said:
Ugh. Jurassic trailler park is the worst trilogy ever made. Not only the original is crap, but they managed to make it worse with every sequel.

Then you'll be happy to know it's not a trilogy after all.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369610/

Nick is put in charge of training... five dinosaurs, X1 through X5, and the first thing he does is name them... So we are introduced to Achilles, Hector, Perseus, Orestes, and Spartacus, each of them a specially created deinonychus, which is sort of like a miniature T-rex"

Ha ha, rumor has it these turn into intelligent commando raptors and the hunt is on!

Edfilho said:

Wow. You're just a mean old man with bad taste, huh?

In my opinion, Israel had the right take on things. They didn't invade...they just sent a coupld of F-16s and bombed Iraq's nuclear reactor...to hell with what people thought. The U.S. should do that...just blow it up and skip the invasion army.

Hmm, before this thread, I would have bet against anyone claiming they could tie together Splinter Cell and StarFox.

Back