Something's wrong: Adm. Bergstrom didn't relieve Tolwyn of command

Actually, I'm not even this Chip person (he's told me he's had sci-fi hallucinations in which sci-fi characters from TV, books, & games appear before him and have conversations with him). I've met him here at this library, though. He, I, and others are trying to get a sci-fi fantasy club started here on Sundays (that's when this library isn't open). We were hoping to establish game tournaments to raise money for Missouri. The state gov't is talking about slashing jobs and here in MO we've lost over 8,000. I even post messages on http://www.liberalforum.org/liberalforum.

he's told me he's had sci-fi hallucinations in which sci-fi characters from TV, books, & games appear before him and have conversations with him

This guy must have some great medication! :p

edit: I just took the time to read through the 2003 thread, it was very hard because I could not stop laughing.

Actually, I'm not even this Chip person (he's told me he's had sci-fi hallucinations in which sci-fi characters from TV, books, & games appear before him and have conversations with him). I've met him here at this library, though. He, I, and others are trying to get a sci-fi fantasy club started here on Sundays (that's when this library isn't open).

And I thought I was creeped out before.

This may not be funny as shit like the Super Polymers, but I have a feeling we'll be talking about this one for quite a while.

EDIT: If you're up for more craziness, check out what he posted on the forum he linked, it's pretty insane.

I just did what you proposed, powell99.
..... and I had a good time. This guy is indeed a bit weird.

Back