(Something Like)Trivia

Kurusawa system.

Question:
Name at least 10 names/nicks/callsigns (or alternatives) for the main protagonist from WC1-3.

And it's Kurasawa IIRC. :p

They captured it in the Port Hedland system.

I can't think of any question so someone oick either a new one or use TheFraix'.

Just a guess, but I'd say Panthers, since those are the craft Casey and Maestro reported to the Midway with.

Here's an easy one: In what system was the Behemoth destroyed?

The T'lan Meth system.

Question: (again)
Name at least 10 names/nicks/callsigns (or alternatives) for the main protagonist from WC1-3.

Yeah, he did.

Bluehair
Christopher Blair
Maverick
Heart of the Tiger
Carl T. LaFong
Prankster
Traitor of K'Tithrak Mang (WC I+II Strategy Guide)
Coward of K'Tithrak Mang (Prophecy Strategy Guide)
Savior of the Confederation
"The Benedict Arnold of the Kilrathi War" (Prophecy Strategy Guide)

What was Casey's and Maestro's first assignment together?

As Casey put it: "Our first duty: ferrying Piranhas to some high-tech bucket of bolts in the middle of nowhere"

What was the name of the reporter working for the TNC in 2669 who's reports aired on the Victory?

Carl T LaFong? Where did that come from?

As for the reporter, Barbara Miles.

How many torpedo hits did Concordia take during the entire Terran Campaign (Warsaw-Sirius-Sol)?

Carl T LaFong is the name assigned to you/bluehair in the WC1&2 official strategy guide. The guide itself is done along the lines of an autobiography type thingy.

Rockero from the Celeste system.
...this is bright, it heats your blood, makes you want to live a long life.

Question:
What must a WC3 player do in order to fly against a Kilrathi dreadnaught?

To get drunk off your ass or not.

Sorry for the screw-up last time but here's the question:

What was the name of the pilot Seether executed on the deck of the Lexington in front of Blair?

Kyle Lee

And we missed one:
Expendable said:
How many torpedo hits did Concordia take during the entire Terran Campaign (Warsaw-Sirius-Sol)?
I believe it was zero in Warsaw, one in Sirius and two at Sol for a grand total of 3.

We'll stick with the WC4N for the next question:
What was the name and rank of Eisen's (then Blair's) BW executive officer on the Intrepid?

C-ya

Back