(Something Like)Trivia

That's me. :) But I'll leave someone else to answer this. I'm sure we've had this question before, but the only drink which comes to mind right now is a certain Kilrathi beverage Paladin was apparently fond of...

Wedge009 said:
That's me. :) But I'll leave someone else to answer this. I'm sure we've had this question before, but the only drink which comes to mind right now is a certain Kilrathi beverage Paladin was apparently fond of...
Probably :) and correct on the alcohol

C-ya

Okay, here's a somewhat obscure question (or maybe not): What's the reported name of one of the ships Grayson Burrows served on before picking up a Tarsus? (AFAIK, there are at least two possible answers.)

Well, yeah, the Scarab is one of them. Maybe whoever can get the second one (which was the first ship I thought of) can have the next question...

The Sword of Damocles was the ship Grayson traded work for passage on to get to Troy and the Tarsus after selling the Scarab.
I believe SabreAce owes us a question :)

C-ya

Ratha, shot down by Vance Richards after he had been dogfighting with tolwyn in order to hurry tolwyn's return to the concordia. On flying by him, Tolwyn saluted the prince who took it as a mocking insult and opened his helmet to space thereby killing himself.

What class of kilrathi battleship was in the opinion of a certain lowborn admiral lacking armor in exchange for speed which cost one of this class to lose his life in the opening attack on mcauliffe in 2634?

Gamorgin class battleships

Who was the Chief of Maintenance on the Lexington when Blair arrived?

Hint: He was Blair's crewchief during Blair's stint with ISS.

Master Chief Gunderson.

What tech did Hunter freak about before they made planetfall on Firekka and what freaked the tech out?

Jimmy... uhh the technician. Firekkans, Hunter convinced him Firekkans might eat him.

What was Paladin dreaming about when Hunter hijacked his ship?

Spartan689 said:
Jimmy... uhh the technician. Firekkans, Hunter convinced him Firekkans might eat him.

Hate to disappoint but Hunter told Jimmy that Firekkans used mammals for breeding and that several humans on the exploration team where captured until it was found out that humans where intelligent.

Who was Youngbloods wingman when he died in an ambush?

Back