(Something Like)Trivia

Breeders... for their young to eat... not to mate with. And Spirit was Youngbloods wingman when he died. So back to my question.

What was Paladin dreaming about when Hunter hijacked his ship?

Three gorgeous flight attendents.

What was the new fighter that Prince Thrakhath mentioned the Hakaga class could carry?

C-ya

FRLS Arbroath

What were the names of the admirals commanding McAuliffe and the fleeting orbiting/docked above in 2634?

Frederick Long and something Nagamo.

The skyhook and Alexandria Station.

What medals and decorations did Doomsday have in 2668?

According to FA, 8 campaign ribbons, 2 silver stars, and the Vegan Victory Award w/diamonds

How many Tarawa pilots were killed during the Vukar Tag/Kilrah action?

Expendable said:
Frederick Long and something Nagamo.

The skyhook and Alexandria Station.

What medals and decorations did Doomsday have in 2668?

It is actually Nagamuo or something close (I forgot the exact spelling but I remember a u being in there somewhere...)

and the skyhook and alexandria are part of the same structure the skyhook leads to alexandria. the 7th (?) fleet is parked upstairs....but I guess it can slide now since we've moved on to other questions...

TheRedDuke said:
How many Tarawa pilots were killed during the Vukar Tag/Kilrah action?
30 (Started with 44, and 14 came home)

Who was the commanding officer of the TCS Gettysburg at the time of the mutiny in 2667?

If he's wanting more 'design changes', the Dralthi II also had a better shielding system that didn't short out after getting hit hard a few times. TopGun owes us a question.

C-ya

Since TopGun hasn't thrown a question out yet, I'll put this up for now - What was Hawk's homeworld, and what happened to it?

Amerika was supposed to ask the next question, but I'll throw one out.

What did the Bartender pour Blair before he met Maniac in the bar on Nephele?

Back