Something I noticed about WC4...

Originally posted by StarLight
I can understand having characters like Eisen who have a central figure, or Melek who isn't so central but plays a large part of the plot. But what about Rollins? He gives you his 'callsign', talks about Hobbes' codes, which pretty much has no bearing in the end, and he laughs about Vagabond. Other than that, I reckon you see more of him standing in the briefing room doing nothing than of him talking.

The codec transmissions mentioned in the Begining I dont think they got to do with Hobbes.
He was triggered later with Thrakkath`s message.Until then,he was clean !

I havent read the novel (its one of the 2 I dont have).I dont know if there is something mentioned about the coded transmissions

Shush, Del.
---

At least I'm not the one with the faux masoquist title. :)

Yeah, 1 message, 1 flame. Feels like agwc, indeed.

I'd expect better of you Wulf.

As for Delance, "silence is golden".

Actually, what is to be expected is that I reserve my "better" for someone such as you, LeHah...the almighty Drag Master of the Universe, muahahaha. I'll give Delance a *rimshot* for that comment of his!

Originally posted by Delance

At least I'm not the one with the faux masoquist title. :)

Hmm... oddly, one of my friends insists I display masoquistic tendancies...

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
The codec transmissions mentioned in the Begining I dont think they got to do with Hobbes.
He was triggered later with Thrakkath`s message.Until then,he was clean !

I havent read the novel (its one of the 2 I dont have).I dont know if there is something mentioned about the coded transmissions

It's Tolwyn who was sending the coded transmissions that made Rollins get suspicious.

Originally posted by Ijuin
It's Tolwyn who was sending the coded transmissions that made Rollins get suspicious.

Is that from the novel ?Thanks Ijuin.I got to take that book ;)

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Is that from the novel ?Thanks Ijuin.I got to take that book ;)

Actually it's from the game--when Tolwyn comes aboard, Rollins speaks to you about how the coded transmissions Tolwyn is sending are making him nervous.

Yes, he is talking about the new Transmissions,when Tolwyn`s came onboard.Not about the ones in the begining ;)

Originally posted by Wulf
Actually, what is to be expected is that I reserve my "better" for someone such as you, LeHah...the almighty Drag Master of the Universe, muahahaha. I'll give Delance a *rimshot* for that comment of his!

Wow, that was both witty and creative! Let me retort with that same vein of incredible IQ: You're a sillyhead.

And commenting about an avatar is just too much like Preacher.

(BTW, denouncing a costume design by Jean 'Moebius' Giraud speaks volumes of your understanding of quality work)

Originally posted by LeHah
Wow, that was both witty and creative! Let me retort with that same vein of incredible IQ: You're a sillyhead.

LOL...sillyhead; that sounds just like what a character from "The Birdcage" would say. Were you in it? You're resemblance to one of them is striking! If so, it's time to come out of character, buddy!

Heh, this is fun.

Oh, and TCS...I believe you only hear that from Rollins if you don't downsize him when you first meet in the lift.

Back