Something I noticed about WC4...

UCFKevin

Rear Admiral
Well, two things.

1) Every time Blair and Eisen meet to talk or discuss the mission, Eisen says, "Ah, Colonel!" Always with the "ah!"

2) There is a LOT of consolation patting, usually by Blair. He pats Melek's shoulder, he pats Panther's shoulder, etc.

*pats UCFKevin on the sholder* Welcome to the 'baord. THose things are just style. Style and nothing more.

Originally posted by UCFKevin
Well, two things.

1) Every time Blair and Eisen meet to talk or discuss the mission, Eisen says, "Ah, Colonel!" Always with the "ah!"

Perhaps it has to with his loving Blair's spunk.

We need a smiley for "EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww!"

:D :D :D

I never really got why he liked his spunk enough to say "God I love that boy's spunk"

I can understand having characters like Eisen who have a central figure, or Melek who isn't so central but plays a large part of the plot. But what about Rollins? He gives you his 'callsign', talks about Hobbes' codes, which pretty much has no bearing in the end, and he laughs about Vagabond. Other than that, I reckon you see more of him standing in the briefing room doing nothing than of him talking.

Pardon me, but what does Rollins have to do with WC4? We all know he only appeared briefly on the unreleased CD7, which is of course not official.

Originally posted by StarLight
I can understand having characters like Eisen who have a central figure, or Melek who isn't so central but plays a large part of the plot. But what about Rollins? He gives you his 'callsign', talks about Hobbes' codes, which pretty much has no bearing in the end, and he laughs about Vagabond. Other than that, I reckon you see more of him standing in the briefing room doing nothing than of him talking.

you forgot he talks at the end of just about every mission, has his little paranoia scene and blair threatens to have him reassigned to waste recycling, and you do see him working about 2 or 3 times.

Yeah... you can come to #drakhai on craplink.net (use irc.chromag.net ) if you want.

Stop posting stupidities Delance...

It was a reference to an old newsgroup joke. Shame on you for flaming a new user.

---

On topic now.

About Rollins, he is the one to talk to you on the missions. It's an important job. He's better then Naismith, that's for sure, and Naismith was on the Princeton's bridge (hum.. that's the right name for the ship, right?). The bald guy from WCP was also on the Midway's bridge. And guess what, you can bet Major Edmond also spent some time on the Concordia's bridge from time to time. Even Blair, who worked as a comm officer when he was on ISS duty, might have went to the bridge from time to time.

Back