Some models...

Yup, that's the one. The missions call them "carriers" and they might also serve as the Papagod base of operations - they're described as "nomadic", as opposed to the "settled" Kiowa and Chirichan who each have their own starbase.

What's really amazing is how quickly you're able to texture these ships. Amazing stuff! We want more!

Well you asked for it....

Ajax, built from the Southampton class (way back in 04 i think)
TCSF-Ajax-showoff.jpg

Artemis, built from the B5 EA's Artemis class
TCD-Athena-showoff.jpg

Aurora, started suprisingly from the P2's Aurora class fighter
TCC-Aurora-showoff.jpg

Centaur, built from the hellcat and Centurion
TCFH_Corsair.jpg

Diemos, built from Admiral Cheaters destroyer (front section rebuilt to more resemble the tallie and southampton)
TCD-Diemos-showoff.jpg

Enterprise, forward section from Axem's Triton, rear section from my Tiger Claw class, plus others
TCCVEnterprise-showoff.jpg

Essex, A confed, kilrathi jointed effort heavy cruiser.
TCC-Essex5.jpg

Falcon, a hellcat, vampire and panther offspring
TCFS-Falcon4.jpg

Formidable, i think i started this one from the old pics of the Salvia
TCD-Formidable1.jpg

Gallileo, model was started with one of Trashman's ship, although it barely resembles it anymore
TCSF-Gallileo2.jpg

Harpy, sometimes you get some neat results kit-bashing different models together, in this case, a gladius, pirahna, and a banshee
TCF-Harpy1.jpg

Hellstryker, one of Hellstryker's model modified to be inline with the other models
TCF-HellStryker4.jpg

Hellhound, one of Hundred's models, he did it for a concept for Saga and I finished it to keep it from being thrown away.
TCF-HellHound1.jpg

Hound, not sure where I got the idea from this one, wild imagnation I guess ~~~

Hunter, yes this was based from P1's Draymen
Hunter.jpg

Javalin, Lar's design for a pre-Excalibur test-bed prototype. I just modified it a bit to conform.
Javalin.jpg

Lynx... The F7U I just finished
TCF-Lynx-3.jpg

now that's a texture I can get behind.

we have GOT to come up with a resizing solution for you though..

A couple more added to the list...

Medusa, this actually originated from the P-61 Black Widow
TCB-Medusa1.jpg

Midgard, love child between a Tallie and a Yorktown.
Midgard-Showoff.jpg

I really love that cruiser. Lovely meshing of forms that still manages to capture the WCIII aesthetic (and a bit of Secret Ops, as well?)

I agree, these are all great.
I was content to admire your work in silence, but this latest concept you've shared- the Midgard, it pushed me over the edge! I gotta praise you for it!

I tried to apply the same overall shape to a carrier design a while back... I'm of the opinion that it works a little better on that cruiser.
:)

i think your work is awsome and i'ld like to ask if you can make a nice fleet shot with all your ships in it? or at least something i can use as a wallpaper on my zune?

I agree, these are all great.
I was content to admire your work in silence, but this latest concept you've shared- the Midgard, it pushed me over the edge! I gotta praise you for it!

I tried to apply the same overall shape to a carrier design a while back... I'm of the opinion that it works a little better on that cruiser.
:)

Thanks, it's kinda surprising how sometimes odd combos will actually work.

i think your work is awsome and i'ld like to ask if you can make a nice fleet shot with all your ships in it? or at least something i can use as a wallpaper on my zune?

Well it would be kinda cluttered, as I've already gotten 48 models done. :p
But ya you can use what i've posted for your zune, I've already got my on my zen player.

thats a lot of models put i was talking about a wallpaper for the pc not the zune. a wallpaper to show off the power of your fleet in combat form to show how much trouble you'ld be in if you atttack it. and i'ld just like to say that i think that the demon and the bearcat look like they upgraded these fighter like stripped it down and add a new frame to give it what ever new tech they could put in it alot like the cap ships being returned to active dutie.

TCT Monolith

TCT-Monolith.jpg

I've changed the monolith's cargo area completely. There's four different detachable modules, a cargo container, a fighter transport, fuel tankers and civilian transport units (with landing bays)

TCT-Monolight1.jpg

Three more to the list

Mithrals, yes a F-5 Phantom "spacerized"
TCI-Mithras-showoff.jpg

The Testors F-19 stealth fighter "spacerized". I actually remember building the model kit.
TCX-Nighthawk-showoff.jpg

and the Nimitz. This was one of my first models I made (one of the model files dates back to Oct 2004). I've learned one or two things since then and gave it a total makeover. :D
TCCV-Nimitz-showoff.jpg

If you want to see the original, it's here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/Shodan_AI/Essex1-4-30-05.jpg but don't say I didn't warn ya lol

I'm getting virus alerts off this thread... Locking it for now...
----------------
Fixed! Thread reopened.

Just beautiful, love seeing the F-4 Phantom in space. You could almost include it in a 22nd century Wing Commander Universe Fanfic - early space fighters built on jetfighter design, although old, the F-4 could somehow fit the bill as an early Terran space fighter prototype, based upon the reused fuselage of the evergreen 60's warplane!

Kinda like Battleship Yamato :)

Also you can add the P2 SH2A Shuttle, christened as "Aries" to the list. Was there any name given to it?
TCB-Areas7.jpg

Back