Sleep Deprivation

Ok, I have a really weird one here. My best friend from high school days ( and a complete WC nut, thanks to me) had a sleep disturbance for a few years. He couldn't sleep, no matter how tired he was. He tried everything, gym, physical work, jogging, you name it. So one week he decided to have a Wing Commander weekend. Friday afternoon, WC1 + Secret Missions 1&2, Somewhere about 2 a.m. Saturdays he would go to WC2 and Special Ops. He would finish them by the noon. The hard part was WC3 on Hero level or higher ( watched every movie, even credits ). Between wc3 and 4 he would eat and sleep for an hour to say at most. He would finish WC4 by Sunday morning (yup, he watched every movie here, too). Prophecy and Secret Ops were his Sunday job. In some point, he wanted to go to sleep, but he was too excited by blowing up Nephilim. By the evening, he was tired, had bloodshot eyes, I mean, he looked like a disaster, he tried to sleep but to no avail. So he installed Privateer, played it by 7 a.m. and went to school. We sat in the first row and talked the first three lessons about WC, and teacher thought he uses drugs ( yup, there is a proof that WC is a drug )... Man, those were the days...

Back