Simple question; simple answer.

(Armada was the first Wing Commander game with a polygon engine. The technology premiered with Chris Roberts' Strike Commander in 1993.)

Armada uses the same engine as WC3 (RealSpace)... but the graphics are decidedly different (lower resolution).

It has no movies in the sense you're thinking. It has a few WC1 style 'event' cutscenes.

Heh, my address is all over the internet:

1110 Ashland Dr.
Ashton, MD 20861

I don't really need two dollars, though... but people are welcome to come punch me in the gut for liking the Wing Commander movie if they want.

But your location says Austin....

And Maryland is too far for the Flamingo Brigade. :(

Bandit LOAF said:
Heh, my address is all over the internet:

1110 Ashland Dr.
Ashton, MD 20861

I don't really need two dollars, though... but people are welcome to come punch me in the gut for liking the Wing Commander movie if they want.

Hey, a fellow Marylander! We live so close and I have your address so now I'm coming to kill you! Nah, just kidding, I would never do that. I'll just hideously maim you and steal all your Wing Commander stuff :p

So, Loaf:

If yer a Marylander, *surely* you can get up to Nino Taco in Randallstown and try their "Mile High Nachos" (~$5 last time I was there), yes?...

If so, plz give us a report afterwards...

I'm new...

Wing Commander is the coolest but instead of Blair it's me and instead of Ginger Lyn it's Jennifer Lopez...

Sweeeeettttt:)

ps will there ever be a sequel :p

Hey, a fellow Marylander! We live so close and I have your address so now I'm coming to kill you! Nah, just kidding, I would never do that. I'll just hideously maim you and steal all your Wing Commander stuff

Heh. You should come to the Bill Forstchen signing on Friday.

If yer a Marylander, *surely* you can get up to Nino Taco in Randallstown and try their "Mile High Nachos" (~$5 last time I was there), yes?...

I don't drive, so I'm generally restricted to going where the Metro can take me.

[rant]

torn between killing Will Forstchen for the horrible Star Trek book he wrote and merely torturing him for the Wing Commander books he wrote. (he gets a handshake for writing the WC books too)

damn, why can't a very good writer write Wing Commander? Like McCaffrey(sp), Weber, etc. etc...

[/rant]

Back