"Secret" Mission in WC 3

Originally posted by Viper61
Speaking of losing missions, has anyone purposely lost all the missions in WC3 from the start? It's pretty cool becasue you get to try and kill Thrakhath's ship ( I guess you would classify it as the super dreadnaught?) before it reaches earth. I don't know if you can destroy it, but I plugged away at it for about 30 min. By this time I'd taken out all the turrets and every inch of the ship was red (critically damaged) and I still couldn't kill it. So I finally gave up.

I did it too, and i got to his ship, and i couldn't destroy it either. So, Just for the hell of it, I used the cheat code to blow it up. But, to my dissapointment, more and more and more capships and fighters come at you, until once again, you get to another dreadnought, and so forth.

I flew the losing mission with the dreadnought. Never found out if I could destroy it, because every time it showed up I got a read error on the CD. :(

Originally posted by Darkmage
um, guys, the coolest cutscene in the losing missions is the one where blair get's thrakhath to lean closer then says "SCREW YOU!"

He should have given the finger :(

He should've challenged Thrak to one last duel. At this point Blair's downed Thrak at least once, and the kat must be itching to even the score. Executing Blair, even in an honorable fashion, doesn't prove who's the better warrior.

Back