Screenshots Release Thread

:mad: ARGH :mad:

lol you must do alot of fishing because not only do you have me hooked but your reeled me in on that one - oooh that might come in handy for a chat up line :D

Vermin

This looks fantastic. Just wondering, but what programs do you use to render the ships? 'Cause after you guys release WCS I might try porting the ship models to Homeworld 2 to see if I can get them to work.

Chicken said:
This looks fantastic. Just wondering, but what programs do you use to render the ships? 'Cause after you guys release WCS I might try porting the ship models to Homeworld 2 to see if I can get them to work.

That would be SWEET! :D I was wondering if someone was going to do that... and isn't Chicken spelled "Chiken" or something like that in the Homeworld2 online scene? I remember playing with the seemingly invincible NemesisChiken and all his Chiken buddies.... I remember they would get offended or insulted if you spelled their name as "Chicken".. :D

Oh someone who wants to try it again...I mean a Homeworld mod...as you might know their was someone who allready tried to do a mod for Homeworld 1....never heard anything from him again...does anyone heard of him?

Back