Scale of WC

Jetlag is a GOD!! :cool:

I'm lucky 'cause I have the book already, but what a GREAT initiative!! :)

Petitioning won't solve everything -- I think a little political action will get us Pilgrim Truth.

Originally posted by Wedge009
Originally posted by redwolf
I'm poor, I'm a student!
So am I, but what was that stuff you were boasting about WA having all the wealth? :(

We do, it just doesn't come to us, it goes to the Commonwealth government that sees in its right mind to spend that wealth all over east :(

Hmm, we don't really need *two* East versus West Gangsta Australian threads.

In fact, we don't need one. :)

Originally posted by mpanty
(...)
I'm lucky I'm only missing one now, Action Stations.
Hurry and get the WC novels while you still can, redwolf!
Most of them are already out of print. :(

Hey mpanty, would you still sell a False Colors copy?
Because I don't like to wait anymore for the German release (and plus I want to have one in English).
If you are above material goods (i.e. money), perhaps I could offer you a German Wc book copy? ;)

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 06-08-2001 at 11:56]

I found out, that you can even in Austria get all the novels. It's just a lot of research. Some bookstores can order you english books from abroad (under relatively high fees, but hey, it's wing commander). The interesting point is, that one store says that one novel is completely sold out and that there is no way of getting it anymore. Then you go to the next one, force the seller a bit to search his datas and there, he can order you even that novel. So I got my wc-novels from about three or four stores. It's possible to get em all!!! :eek:

[Edited by Kilroy on 06-17-2001 at 08:44]

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Hey mpanty, would you still sell a False Colors copy?
Because I don't like to wait anymore for the German release (and plus I want to have one in English).
If you are above material goods (i.e. money), perhaps I could offer you a German Wc book copy? ;)
Hey! I just saw this post for the first time!!
Sure I'm willing to sell! I'll be in Paris the whole month of July... if you drop by... :)

Or I can ship it from France...
Let me know!

[edit]
And let me know fast! I can't email you, it's been disabled by the admins! Write at mpanty@yahoo.com.

[Edited by mpanty on 06-17-2001 at 19:24]

Back