RTS Poll

Confed

I would stick with the Confederation. Especially if their attire consists of the ginchy WC4 service dress uniforms.

... and you get lots of Hellcats :D

LANDREICH! LANDREICH UBER ALLES!!! LANDREICH UBER ALLES!!! LANDREICH UBER ALLES!!!

Originally posted by Bob McDob
LANDREICH! LANDREICH UBER ALLES!!! LANDREICH UBER ALLES!!! LANDREICH UBER ALLES!!!
Bob, I'm with Weasel on this one: seek help... <g>

They weren't very Confed-y to begin with... dash the lack of a False Colors sequel... I wanted to see a war :(

Originally posted by Bob McDob

The Landreich just has a German name. They're not actually all space Germans.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

The Landreich just has a German name. They're not actually all space Germans.

HA! That's like saying

"UNION OF BORDER WORLDS! ALL HOPE LIES IN THE PROLES!! ALL HOPE LIES IN THE PROLES!! ALL HOPE LIES IN THE PROLES!!"

... hey, wait. They were all space hobos :p

Border Worlds Union

The Border Worlds Union has a much more positive way of dealing with situations -- they use leech guns whereas ConFed uses tachyons. I'd rather disable a ship than destroy it. Reason being is because you can use captured ships against the enemy as well as using them to boost up your economy. Also make good decoys and are useful for spy missions.

Re: Border Worlds Union

Originally posted by Chip
The Border Worlds Union has a much more positive way of dealing with situations -- they use leech guns whereas ConFed uses tachyons. I'd rather disable a ship than destroy it. Reason being is because you can use captured ships against the enemy as well as using them to boost up your economy. Also make good decoys and are useful for spy missions.

I imagine leech missiles would work just as well, and Confed certainly had those. I think the fact that all the Border Worlds ships had leech guns built in was not so much due to any Border Worlds philosophy as the fact that the Border Worlders needed their fighters to fill multiple roles, including capture and retrival.

Best, Raptor

Re: Re: Border Worlds Union

Originally posted by Raptor
I think the fact that all the Border Worlds ships had leech guns built in was not so much due to any Border Worlds philosophy as the fact that the Border Worlders needed their fighters to fill multiple roles, including capture and retrival.
Best, Raptor

That is certainly the way the Border Worlds worked things. They had to get the most "bang for their buck".

Back