Righteous Fire help anyone?

DragonRider

Spaceman
Can someone give me a complete list of where I can talk to the characters to fly the add-on missions, I used to play RF but that was years ago so now I dont remember much of what could be accomplished.

Hmm, I seem to remember (and partially have written down): Masterson at Oxford, Cpt. Goodin at Perry, Tayla at Pentonville, Roman Lynch at Basque (Pyrennes system), Lynn Murphy at Edom (New Const.)

Still, most of these are rememberes and my memory is rather often a bit sketchy. Could also be, that you sometimes just have to land on any e.g. refinery/mining base to talkto a character, I think I heard sth like that.

Anyway, I hope I could help a bit.

Hmm, well thanx. I think theres more, but might help a bit more if there is a certain order when you finish the add-ons then move to the more important plot-missions.

Not really a "order", more like what add-on missions I can fly before the main plot

[Edited by DragonRider on 07-09-2001 at 18:53]

If you're going to fly missions before you start up the plot, load up Privateer and rack up about a million credits before you start RF. I'm at about 700,000 more than I had at the end of the plot of Privateer right now...RF's new toys are incredibly expensive.

Nep, I've done that recently. But I'm still wondering on if anyone remembers anymore add-on missions that I would fly before ending RF's main plotline

The list of fixers in Righteous Fire are as follows:

Masterson - Oxford Library, Oxford system
Lynn Murphy - Edom, New Constantinople system
Sandra Goodin - Perry Naval Base, Perry system
Tayla - Oakham pirate base, Pentonville system and Tuck's pirate base, Sherwood system (Nav 3)
Monte - Can't remember where you first meet him first, afterward he is in New Detroit
Admiral Terrell - Perry Naval Base, Perry system
Informant - Drake pirate base, Capello system

Oh BTW... do we have to follow a special path to let the storyline advance?

I mean, at the beginning we're one system away from Oxford, so we obviously head that way... and the librarian sends us shipping some books to Edom...

At Edom we find Lynn Murphy... but now what? We can both accept Murphy's mission, as well as go back to Oxford to the next mission of the librarian...
Does our choice influence the development of the plot or is the final outcome the same anyway?
:confused:

I believe you can fly the Masterson/Murphy/Goodin/Tayla missions in whichever order you choose. I prefer to complete one at a time to keep things tidy however.

Of course you have to meet certain conditions for Monte/Terrell/Informant to show up.

Originally posted by $tormin
i wish i had a spare T-Bomb. the retros planet would look a LOT worse after i was done with them

If I had a spare T-Bomb. I would of use it on a pirate base, think of the credits you would get for destroying a hole pirate mining base :)

[Edited by -=\/\/olf=- on 07-14-2001 at 13:33]

Maybe you can´t survive the explosion and the rocks of the base flyng in all directions, and you can´t fire the T-bomb in any place of the base !!!

Back