Request for Undocumented WC1 Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
when someone writes something illegal (like a warez site address) or particularly offensive, the admins have the capability to change the words in a post, only usually it will say something like,

[edited by admin]

after it.
like my post says that it was edited by oggy at the bottom in italics because i made a spelling mistake and changed it

Originally posted by Oggy
when someone writes something illegal (like a warez site address) or particularly offensive, the admins have the capability to change the words in a post, only usually it will say something like,

[edited by admin]

after it.
I think they also have the power to edit stuff without us ever knowing it... :)

I guess maybe that's where I'm confused. The post that I assume was edited (as it's not here now) simply contained info about the location of SM1&2 IIRC.

Seeing as how they are publicly available anyway, how can that be a "warez" post?

You can't call that publicly available, because the guys that put the game up for download are doing it illegally...
If you're missing a game of the series, nothing's stopping you from getting it from eBay... :) (okay, maybe spending money's stopping you)

I was able to keep the Ralari alive, but as they mentioned, you have to be fast and use your missiles wisely. I didn't destroy the Fralthi at the end though, so I didn't get the Pewter Planet. I was a Major at the end of the WC 1 campaign.

Originally posted by mpanty
If you're missing a game of the series, nothing's stopping you from getting it from eBay... :) (okay, maybe spending money's stopping you)

Or maybe living too far from the USA

Originally posted by DetailedTarget
I guess maybe that's where I'm confused. The post that I assume was edited (as it's not here now) simply contained info about the location of SM1&2 IIRC.

Seeing as how they are publicly available anyway, how can that be a "warez" post?

Give me an email, I'll point you in the right direction. I suppose this will be edited as well though...

Hehe
And the kid still crash his head with the wall

BTW if he can´t search for warez he doesn´t deserve to find one

Originally posted by DetailedTarget
I guess maybe that's where I'm confused. The post that I assume was edited (as it's not here now) simply contained info about the location of SM1&2 IIRC. Seeing as how they are publicly available anyway, how can that be a "warez" post?
I wasn't the one who edited that post, and I don't know the details.

It's true that the Kilrathi Saga WC1 and WC2 add-ons are free to distribute. Perhaps you linked to the ones for the DOS versions? Or maybe the place you linked to had other, illegal, content available.

In any case, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back