Release date announcement #2!

And that alone should save us at the very least lots of debugging and playtesting time, since as you said yesterday, the simulator is a pain.

Icefire69 said:
No No, bunnies fault, hey did you ever wonder why they eat so many carots? Why do they need so good eye? BEWARE THE BUNNIES!!!!!

We need the help of Devan Shell!:D

4h18min till midnight and then it's the 10th here.....in germany so i have to wait longer then you *sniff* Baby Ice cries now :( but soon i play Episode 2 and i'll be happy :) So good luck, and don't fuck up the launching ^^

Yay, we're so close to the release, I can smell it.

(either that, or the neighbours burned their dinner :p)

Quarto said:
Hate to point this out, but... after episode 2, you'll have to wait for episode 3... and then for episode 4, and then for episode 5 :p.
I know, and I considered waiting longer, but I was just too curious & I just finished Kotor2: The Sith Lords and I didn't have another game ready to play.
actually, I do, but I'm stuck in GTA : SA
btw, anyone here know how to complete that mission where you have jump up & down with that car to the beat of the music?
I never even come close to beating my opponent. I wish it was possible to skip that #!&@ mission! :mad:

Jump up & down with a car to the beat of the music? That just had to be San Andreas... that kind of content is obviously inappropriate, this is a family forum! ;)

Eder said:
Jump up & down with a car to the beat of the music? That just had to be San Andreas... that kind of content is obviously inappropriate, this is a family forum! ;)

While there are car-rocking adventures like you describe, I think he's specifically talking about timing hydraulics.

Confed said:
I know, and I considered waiting longer, but I was just too curious & I just finished Kotor2: The Sith Lords and I didn't have another game ready to play.
actually, I do, but I'm stuck in GTA : SA
btw, anyone here know how to complete that mission where you have jump up & down with that car to the beat of the music?
I never even come close to beating my opponent. I wish it was possible to skip that #!&@ mission! :mad:

Well, I am a GTA:SA player, and I found the mission to be a piece of cake.

AFAIK, your opponent gets points every time you fail, so it's all a matter of rythym. Either try adjusting to the beat of the music instead of the button order coming up or press the appropriate button as it lines up with the circle. A well-times press gives about five times more points than a decently timed one.

Besides, the is the harmless version, 'cuz there is a mission ahead in which you must dance with the arrow keys (assuming a PC version), which has a lot more buttons in a fast sequence. Keep practicing, you will eventually make it.

And if all else fails... there is some active mission solver guy going by the name of diggymon on the GameFAQs boad.

Cool! I just started Ep. 1 and am only a few missions in, so starting over to get the new enhancements won't be bad at all! (besides, I've lost waaaaaaay too many fighters already. Silly ejecting wingmen...)

Back