Release date announcement #2!

Quarto

Unknown Enemy
Standoff's second episode is coming...
ep2_news.png

August 10th, 2005.

There's plenty to do in the mean time. Everyone should replay the first episode now to catch up.

IIRC replaying episode 1 with episode 2 installed add E2 stuff to the E1, is that right? does i will make EP1 experience diferent?

While the wait will only have been about 8 months, it has felt much, much longer. That's how much I enjoyed the first installment. Thank you Eder and all team members!

Now I've got a better reason to finish Episode 1, or else I'll just wait for Episode 2 and play it all the way through for a gratifying experience.

2fb said:
IIRC replaying episode 1 with episode 2 installed add E2 stuff to the E1, is that right? does i will make EP1 experience diferent?

Yes it does. However putting aesthetics aside its really only noticeable in two missions which got noticeable harder. A Gladius without ITTS is a true artists ship...

August 10th? I guess this is one CIC birthday no WC fan will forget. :D

:p Eder will probably remember it best, though, as the one CIC birthday where he didn't have to make a ship (or package one). :p

HA! I bet those red blocks are "quaking in their bug boots." :p

Yeah, Eder's really relieved that he only has to make a new episode this year instead of a ship.

Yeah, but the episode could come out on August 10th, Christmas, or some other random date like March 13th 2027. No matter how smooth things are going, once a release date is set, it inevitably turns out that there's more still left to do than you expected. No such thing as a project that gets done without a pre-release crunch-time.

Back