Rapier from Super Wing Commander paper model

Péricles

Paper Commander
Hello my friends! After a long hiatus. I make a Christmas Gift to all.

Rapier from Super Wing Commander is ready to download and build in Papercommander site, this model is 1/100 scale and pretty simple (only 22 pieces), but not for begginers.

A very special thank's to Kevin Caccamo to help in generous send me a you Rapier mod for make a Papermodel.

In the pics, my beta is made a small wargaming scale, but the files is redimensioned to 1/100.

P1010013.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010014.jpg

Merry Christmas to all...

Péricles

Thank's and a Interesting comparation...

:cool:

P1010004.jpg

P1010070.jpg

In the comparation is very clear a origin from WC Arena Rapier...

;)

Cheers!!!

These Paper Rapiers are Super (December 31, 2010)

Péricles is ending 2010 with a bang by releasing a new model at Paper Commander! This is the nifty Rapier II variant seen in Super Wing Commander. It's very intersting to see how it compares to his last model, the Rapier Blade from WC Arena, which was based off the SWC Rapier. Each of the shots below shows the smaller "tabletop" version of the ship, but the posted instructions are for a full-sized 1/100 scale fighter. You can download the construction materials in both PDF and Pepakura here.

Hello my friends! After a long hiatus. I've made a Christmas Gift for all.

The Rapier from Super Wing Commander is ready to download and build at the Paper Commander site. This model is 1/100 scale and pretty simple (only 22 pieces), but not for beginners. A very special thanks to Kevin Caccamo for generously sending me a Rapier model for this.

In the pics, my beta is a small wargaming scale, but the files included are redimensioned to 1/100.

--
Original update published on December 31, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so great that you've got Wing Commander models from many different Wing Commander games: Armada, Arena, Privateer and now SWC! And it's not just the superfighters you make. It's refreshing to see the Seahawk being built alongside the Vampire.

Back