Quick: Kilrathi Saga for exactly 200$. buy now!

To quote a previous post, simply click the word quote above the post you want to have in your response post.

As to the number of people that called on my add for collecting games, I had only one that called me with the Kilrathi Saga game, but the add brought a total of 37 calls with various sim games. Some I already had but there were a few I did get thru this method. The Kilrathi Saga game only took 2 days to get, and it was in perfect condition when I got it. Everything was included in the box. I hope that by placing an add, it works for you too! Might save you alot of money!! Saved me $175.00 since the going price of the KS game on ebay was around $200.00 and often still is!! Good luck with the add!! :)

RFBurns

Thanks guys - maybe I should open my eyes !! I'd never even noticed that "quote" button before.

I noticed an unopened copy of KS on ebay today for $150 which went like a shot! Sounds like a good deal considering some prices. It really amazes me how many people are out there and desperate to get this compilation. I guess I'm becoming one of those many now.

Well thanks for the tips. I've put an add in our local paper now ... So I guess its just sit back and wait and hope :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! THEY DON"T HAVE IT ANYMORE!!! I'M DOOMED TO A LIFE WITHOUT CD 3. :( There's no way in hell I can afford it off of Ebay. (cry)

Re: that 150.00 unopened KS

Originally posted by deelee74
I bought that!! That was me!! :)

Hehe, one happy purchaser I do believe :)

Have you opened it or are you just gonna look at it ??

Re: that 150.00 unopened KS

Originally posted by deelee74
I bought that!! That was me!!
Give us the item number, so we can all die of jealousy! ;)

But seriously, can you give us the number? I'd like to examine the package... I can't find it with "Search" anymore, 'cause it has already been sold... :(

The item was number 1221817242. I didn't dare open it. I have another copy of the game that I bought about a year ago at a buy/sell/trade software store. I play that copy. I saw the unopened KS and had to have it for my collection. The seller was a lady who said that the game belonged to an ex-boyfriend and she was in the process of selling off all of his stuff, hehe.

Re: Re: that 150.00 unopened KS

Originally posted by mpanty

But seriously, can you give us the number? I'd like to examine the package... I can't find it with "Search" anymore, 'cause it has already been sold... :(

You can still search for finished auctions in the search page. Just click on the "completed items" tab in the find page.

True... thanks bw_dave! :)

BTW, deelee74, you were damn lucky to get that item!! I saw the auction ended something like three hours only after the beginning!

Keep the package in a frame! ;)

Back