Python eat Croc

Dahan

Rear Admiral
I recently saw a newspaper article in Australia showing a dead 4m python swallowing 1.8m croc, the problem was that the pic was in black and white.
The incident happen in Florida at the Everglades national park September 27 2005, does anyone have or know of a colour picture I am quite curious to see it

My friend was telling me about this just this morning...apparently the croc was a little too feisty for the python and clawed or bit his way out of the python's stomach. I have yet to see the picture or read the news story about the incident so I can't say if it is an urban legend or truth as of yet.

Dahan said:
The incident happen in Florida at the Everglades national park September 27 2005,
I heard about that, on my birthday. HEhehe, a python eats a croc on my birthday. What are the odds of that?

saw the pic in colour......man screw battle of the titans, batte of the mother nature at its best

QuailPilot said:
Anacondas eat bears in one gulp. There was a anaconda that gulped a 200 pound bear.:D

But I thought it was giant landlocked New England crocs that could eat a bear in one gulp? If I were a croc though I would forget about bears and chase something yummier like Meredith Salenger.

So where ya at neighbor? If everything goes according to plan, I should be moving into a place on N. 14th this weekend.

Any relation to Ptarmigan?

Frosty said:
I don't see how that alters the odds.

Well the more often a croc gets et' by a python, the better the odds that the event in question will happen on Happy Camper's birthday.

Nope, even cheesier.

Attachments

• lake_placid_.jpg
    lake_placid_.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 123
Back