Punisher Movie

Zaa?

I don't know. I think the Punisher movie looks kind of lame. But I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. And I didn't like the whole Pilgrim thing in the WC movie. It's like they wanted so hard to surround Blair with some kind of religious mystique. I liked his original Blair character because he was just a regular shmoe who was just supposed to be a really good pilot. Well, depending on how good you flew him.

Shipgate said:
I think the Punisher movie looks kind of lame. But I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.
Well it involves a lot of shooting, right? That really can't be anything but good. But it'll probably be a dorky movie anyway.
I liked his original Blair character because he was just a regular shmoe who was just supposed to be a really good pilot. Well, depending on how good you flew him.
Movie Blair seemed pretty much like a regular shmoe to me.

Woo, he was good at math, wooooo. Chris X. Reid, people, do you really believe that Blair's ability to navigate jump points affects his character in any way? Oh, no! He has a useless power we didn't know about that shouldn't affect anything, ever! This is horrible! Just horrible!

I looked at the Punisher Novel,(Didn't buy it, just opened it up). I read one of the lines and I decided not to by the book, it was something like this. "I didn't know if I had enough bullets in my revolver to kill these men, but I like to kill with my hands more anyway." THAT IS NOT THE PUNISHER!!! He is a lunatic with guns, look what happens when he fistfights, Daredevil (has to cheat to beat him), Spiderman (Has to cheat), in the DC crossover, got his ass whupped by Batman. Guns, GUns, GUNS!!!
Thomas Jane looks whiz though, and mean. I didn't like the longer preview I saw, with the music, just messed up the punisher image for me.
Just wait for all the other comic book movies, Catwoman, Blade III (With HHH), Black Panther (maybe), Fantastic 4 (To fix the one made in 96 that was never released), among others I can't remember.

Back