Prophecy manual...

Originally posted by Wulf
Portuguese version....LMAO!

OK, here we go again:

LMAO = Aaoooooouunnggghhhhh?....

(oh-wait:"Laughing my a** off"?...)

Um, never mind.

I was never here, I never made this post, and if anyone asks, I will disavow all knowledge of said post.;)

ahem hear ye hear ye

the us version of standard prophecy was the only one to have the map in
others dont, thus if u get it off ebay, u are more likely than not going to get it, but otherwise u could download the 2Mb jpeg file thats somewhere on the net (or i could send u it) and print it on an A3 printer

re Prophecy Gold (portugese version as it shall now be known) i dont know how the map status pans out :)

Originally posted by Madman
the us version of standard prophecy was the only one to have

The UK 'original' version of Prophecy had the map in.....it's stuck on my bedroom wall at the moment :)

Now, what my greedy hands want, is the Pilgrim map Paladin was studying in his room.

Originally posted by Jezzerr

The UK 'original' version of Prophecy had the map in.....it's stuck on my bedroom wall at the moment :)

As did the US version, methinks, 'cuz that's the one I got for Xmas that year, & it had the map in it...

Originally posted by Madman
ahem hear ye hear ye

the us version of standard prophecy was the only one to have the map in
others dont, thus if u get it off ebay, u are more likely than not going to get it, but otherwise u could download the 2Mb jpeg file thats somewhere on the net (or i could send u it) and print it on an A3 printer

re Prophecy Gold (portugese version as it shall now be known) i dont know how the map status pans out :)

I did not get 1 in mine

Back