Prophecy manual...

Hey.
I bought a 2nd hand version of WC:prophecy and when i got it home, i found out the darn manual was missing! I really really want that manual but i think the guy who had it b4 me didnt put it in.:(
Is there anywhere where i can download the manual from?
Thanks

ok

"Dont talk to me about patientce, i have lots of patientce! Now lets get going, you slimy twit!" - Luke Skywalker to Yoda :)

Calm down Newcommander *slaps my face a few times*

Originally posted by Newcommanderondablock
"Dont talk to me about patientce, i have lots of patientce! Now lets get going, you slimy twit!" - Luke Skywalker to Yoda

I don't remember Mark Hamill saying that to Frank Oz.

Originally posted by Newcommanderondablock
Hey.
I bought a 2nd hand version of WC:prophecy and when i got it home, i found out the darn manual was missing! I really really want that manual but i think the guy who had it b4 me didnt put it in.:(
Is there anywhere where i can download the manual from?
Thanks

Well, if you bought it directly from the guy you spoke of, you can umm, "download" it directly from his house or apartment. I'm sure he won't mind; he probably wouldn't even wake up! :D

There are several WCP manual versions, anyway. And I'm still disappointed with the missing map in my box. :(

Thats weird Wedge. I bought my copy of WC:p less than 5 months ago used off of Ebay and everything came in the box mint, including the Map.

The WC:pG version did not. :(

Originally posted by LeHah
Thats weird Wedge. I bought my copy of WC:p less than 5 months ago used off of Ebay and everything came in the box mint, including the Map.

The WC:pG version did not. :(

It depends of the WCP version,mine (Spanish) comes without the map too.

Back