profile and other...

Kazkid8 said:
um...why doesn't it say how many posts i have under my name? it stays at zero...

Posting in the off-topic zone doesn't build your post count. Post in other forums to get a post count. Contribute, young one! . . just watch out for Psych . . . he'll bust your shit if you do something stupid . . . I should know!

Yeah, I remember when I did something stupid, I got yelled at like crazy. Aaron I told you already post in the other forums inorder to get it to count. Oh, and if ever get some spare time I'll be glad to lend you one of my Wing Commander novels....

Bob McGod, scare everyone by posting the Sailor Moon pics. I dare you... Actually, no, please don't. That would be too disgusting to see.

You get more points as you post more. It's better than a lot of other boards where you get a point when you log in and that's it.

Hey Kazkid8, heres a little peice of advice on how to salute cuz I saw that pic of you on the 'terran confed'
site on your profile and your salute looks like that of a brand-new recruit, not an admiral ( I should know, being a sergeant at an Air Cadet squadron I teach new recruits how to do drill and stuff like that). First, your hand has to be straight, tuck your
thumb behind your hand and keep your elbow at a 45 degree angle. That should help for whenever you salute in the future.

Iceman16

Back