Privateer Movies

Ghostlcoak

Spaceman
Does anyone know where I could find some of the cutscenes and clips from Privateer I or Privateer I Righteous Fire? I especially wanted the introduction scenes for both games, however I've only managed to find nothin. Thanks a bunch!

-Ghostcloak

They aren't really available beyond going in and recording them yourself, unfortunately.

Bummer..... Well, if anyone has them personally recorded or know someone who does, please let me know. Unfortunately, I do not know how to record these things myself. If someone could help me do it though, I'd appreciate that just as much. Thanks!

hcl has a tool for viewing wc1/2/privateer ships, this tool can also open wc1/2/privateer movies however it hasn't got the privateer palettes needed for movies programmed into it, a c coder with some experience should be able to do it.

The Righteous Fire intro movie is in the Privateer: The Reckoning v4.65 mod for Freelancer.
(Remove the .FLMOD extension, unzip the file, and look for it in the "Movies" folder, it's playable in Media Player.)

Back